Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bit of laugh
08-06-2008, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2008 08:51 AM by survivorfan.)
Bit of laugh

That should have read 'a bit of a laugh' ... or maybe just an embarrassment, that the woman looking into expense fiddling in the Conservative party has herself been up to something dodgy.

It'll be interesting to see how this one develops, and to what extent the ex-nanny is prepared to lie (or suffer a memory loss) to save Caroline Spelman's neck.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2008, 09:19 AM
Bit of laugh
Can you give us a link to the story? I don't buy the tabloids :w00t:

Bollox to potplants
08-06-2008, 10:08 AM
Bit of laugh
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7441597.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7441933.stm

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
08-06-2008, 12:30 PM
Bit of laugh
I suspect as George Osborne has apparently defended her that this one will be something of a storm in a teacup...

On the subject of Den Dover (that just has to be a joke!), I can't help but wonder whether it would take the tax office NINE YEARS to question me claiming £83,000 a year to pay my wife and the kids Huh

Space reserved for interesting fact.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Bit of laugh
If anyone fiddles, of whatever party, sack 'em.

Dunno about you, but I am fed up with my taxes being used to feed the swill-snaffling piglets of parliament, and the MEPs sucking hard on the taxpayer's teat til it hangs dry like an empty balloon.

They are all doing very nicely thank you, so nicely in fact that most of them are completely divorced from real life, real problems and the real people who voted them there in the first place.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user