Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bit windy innit!
18-01-2007, 07:20 AM
Bit windy innit!

Well...I can honestly say it's a bit windy down 'ere on the South Coast...we currently have a steady 49kts gusting 61! :wacko:

The windows of our building are bowing in quite dramatically and every now and then the building gives a little shudder...:unsure:

If you don't here from me again...well:cold:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2007, 07:49 AM
Bit windy innit!
Gale force winds here and we had rain lashing on the window throughout the night. Touch wood no damage to report though
Find all posts by this user
18-01-2007, 09:13 AM
Bit windy innit!
It very windy were i live too .... but it isnt gale force, just blummin windy. Last Thursday was worse, but things could change later on in the day ?

Mr.B is at home today, and he is on 'fence watch'. I panic that a panel could come down, and the dogs get loose :unsure:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
18-01-2007, 11:19 AM
Bit windy innit!
We don't have wind but we have snow, don't think it is going to lie though as it was raining before.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
18-01-2007, 01:05 PM
Bit windy innit!
Dang this wind. We've hired a crane this week for £1000 per day and haven't been able to use the fekkin thing yet. Costing us a bleedin fortune....:sad:

Can't blame the driver for not going up there tho...

bam bam
18-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Bit windy innit!
The wind has majorly picked up here. Down the thoroughfare tiles are flying off houses / shops. We have lost two at our office. Fence panels are down too all over the place.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
18-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Bit windy innit!
One of our neighbour's garage roofs is off, and across the way another neighbour has lost the caps off the top of their roof. I'd be calling the roofer back in on that one! We have lost a couple of tiles from our roof also. Guess we'll be getting a new roof.

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
18-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Bit windy innit!
I live on the south west cosat of wales and on a hill. The wind just blasts at my windows and floods my room with cold air.
18-01-2007, 05:54 PM
Bit windy innit!
Some people across from me have a 70ft length garden of which runs a 6ft high brick wall. The whole thing has collapsed from the weight of the trees in the wind.:ohmy: It's blocked the whole alleyway.

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
18-01-2007, 06:24 PM
Bit windy innit!
The double decker bus I was on earlier almost rocked over! Blooming scary!

I may be exaggerating slightly, but it was certainly rocking

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]