Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bless the crowd... they delivered !!!!
11-08-2006, 08:41 PM

Chants of GET GRACE OUT !!!!!!! dominated proceedings as Davina was announcing results.... So ... horse face heard it all too and now has a face like a slapped backside..... and even better... Aisleyne heard it.... and feels vindicated. What an absolute cow.....I hope she is booed to high heaven when her sorry ass is kicked out. Horrible horrible person. In contrast.... what a lovely interview from Imogen, perhaps not the most dynamic person from the prospective of being a Big Brother Contestant.... but a lovely girl, who gave a lovely interview this evening. Well done girl..... hope you do well from this.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2006, 08:57 PM
I agree, that was a really nice exit and a lovely interview - shame we didn't see more of that when she was in the house, she seemed really bubbly and confident.

Aisleyne is becoming a charicature of herself and has probably lost herself any chance she had of winning with that ridiculous fake sobbing - again!

Grace deserves everything she gets after that stripper comment about Suzie. From the same girl who said she'd never pose for the lad's mags and has since done exactly that whenever the chance came up.

What a hypocritical evil little girl.

Bollox to potplants
Find all posts by this user
14-08-2006, 11:16 AM
borneobabe Wrote:.. what a lovely interview from Imogen, .

I agree. Just because Imogen wasnt wierd/eccentric, a total brat or a total bitch and didnt show her fanny off at every opportunity, she was considered "boring". I think she was just SOOO relieved to get out of that second house with Horse Face and Mikey having a go at her yet again, hope HF and Mikey disappear into obliviion and I hope Imogen does well out of this.
14-08-2006, 06:02 PM
My daughter texted Imogen as soon as she was evicted, she got a reply yesterday, apparently Imogen has been doing so much she hadn't time to read her texts until then - so i think there is plenty in the pipeline for the future.:thumbsup:

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
15-08-2006, 09:43 AM
I just love it when started chanting 'Get Grace Out' :applause:
It's just about become the slogan for the series.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -– Mario Andretti. :yahoo:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The crowd should be ashamed of themselves PJ 6 2,316 19-08-2006 06:15 PM
Last Post: PJ