Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood Simple
14-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Blood Simple

One of my favourite films is being screened tonight 10:40 on More4. Blood Simple, the first Coen Brothers (Fargo, Millers Crossing, etc) film. A 'Noir' thriller, for me their best. Do watch or record if you like their stuff and want to see how they started, a taste of them at their pre-commercial best.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Blood Simple
I'm just about to tape Shipwrecked so I'll zap that too Dave.

On your head be it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-05-2006, 10:39 AM
Blood Simple
Just tried to record it but it tells me I am already recording up to my limit and the others aren`t repeated at a later date. Pity because I do like their films and this is one I haven`t seen before. Fargo was excellent.
14-05-2006, 12:23 PM
Blood Simple
I loved Fargo, but don't know how to record from Sky. Please resist the urge to insult me if and when you reply to this.
14-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Blood Simple
Patsy Wrote:I loved Fargo, but don't know how to record from Sky. Please resist the urge to insult me if and when you reply to this.

Connect satellite box to VCR via a scart, select A(V)1 or A(V)2 on your VCR (depending on whether you have connected to A(V)1 or A(V)2) then hit RECORD or set the timer (in which case you'll have to specify A(V)1 or A(V)2 for the channel you wish to record). In either case, don't forget to switch your satellite box to More4.

Anything else I can help you with?

14-05-2006, 05:49 PM
Blood Simple
Seabreeze Wrote:Just tried to record it but it tells me I am already recording up to my limit and the others aren`t repeated at a later date. Pity because I do like their films and this is one I haven`t seen before. Fargo was excellent.

Watch 2 hoursworth of your recorded stuff this evening then delete it?

Or record onto tape?

14-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Blood Simple
survivorfan Wrote:Watch 2 hoursworth of your recorded stuff this evening then delete it?

Or record onto tape?
I can only record 2 things from sky and we don`t have an aeriel any more so can`t record from terristrial tv.

Plus the fact we don`t have a video any more it`s all on sky+
14-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Blood Simple
survivorfan Wrote:Connect satellite box to VCR via a scart, select A(V)1 or A(V)2 on your VCR (depending on whether you have connected to A(V)1 or A(V)2) then hit RECORD or set the timer (in which case you'll have to specify A(V)1 or A(V)2 for the channel you wish to record). In either case, don't forget to switch your satellite box to More4.

Anything else I can help you with?

Could you come and do it for me please? Huh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wire In The Blood Minklemar 17 2,090 25-09-2006 10:11 AM
Last Post: Coastie