Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob's prenatal thread for all sorts
31-05-2006, 08:35 PM

:w00t:
So just to keep everyone updated with whats going on with me and also a place where I can get all the help I need (I need it!)

Look at the size of me now!
Only had one strange food combimation which seemed perfectly normal to me but everyone else regards as weird and thats cheese wrapped in cabbage oh yummy yum!

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2006, 08:43 PM
Quote:cheese wrapped in cabbage oh yummy yum!

Are you sure it's not just the cabbage that's blowing you up Huh

(Looking good bobster!!)

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
31-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Oooeer Bobster, looking good!

I hope we are going to get up to the minute reports.
You know, baby kicking/movement, midwife visits, waters breaking, timing of contractions:w00t:

Ooh don't you just love a baby thread:yahoo:

[Image: 429.gif]
01-06-2006, 03:20 AM
Lovin' the bobblebump 'bump' Bob!!! Glad all's going well!! Like Andrea says...we want EVERY DETAIL!! :thumbsup:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
01-06-2006, 07:09 AM
BOBSKI! You've got real sash windows and are those your maternity trousers on the ironing board?

:thumbsup:
01-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Cat Wrote:BOBSKI! You've got real sash windows and are those your maternity trousers on the ironing board?

:thumbsup:

Blimey Cat trust you! So whats so special about the windows apart from the fact that they rattle? And there isn't anything on the ironing board so can't think what you are seeing.
BTW I'm horrified at just how much detail is on this photo when it's in the "big mode" I've got a strange rash on my hands at the moment and they look like I've been building stone walls.
My legs are just clearing up now from a strange occurance of large round red blobs that even my GP couldn't identify, not the other two that she pulled in to gawp at me. In th end they gave me so cream to se if that did anythng and it did, butit was cram used to treat fungal infections :shutup: :bag:

I'm not feeling any kicks as such, only the same movement that I've had since week 15 and an awful lot of pressure on my bladder. I think maybe I've got so much excess padding that it's not really making an impact.
Weight increase so far is 18lbs and actually I weigh the same as I did this time last year because I remember that I started the weight managment course at the end of may.
But this is much wanted weight ! Smile

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
01-06-2006, 06:47 PM
Bobski you won't feel much early with your first (as a rule) because your muscles are still quite tight and havn't be blasted to smithereens yet. Also if your placenta is lying between you and babe this adds more protection to babes kicks. You may well be experiences flutters under you ribs of down below. You will feel them soon enough.

By the by I think a kindly mod should sticky this thread for Bob.
01-06-2006, 10:22 PM
looking good Bob!

rub lots of olive oil on your tum tum to help prevent stretch marks - old italian wives tale!!

So how did they react at work? i remember you saying you were a bit anxious about telling them.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
02-06-2006, 06:55 AM
Bob Wrote:I've got a strange rash on my hands at the moment and they look like I've been building stone walls.
My legs are just clearing up now from a strange occurance of large round red blobs that even my GP couldn't identify, not the other two that she pulled in to gawp at me. In th end they gave me so cream to se if that did anythng and it did, butit was cram used to treat fungal infections :shutup: :bag:

Smile

Bob, my best mate Daph (from the Travel thread) got some funky rash with her last 2 pregnancies and they had her on a fungal cream, a anti-fungal pill by mouth, and some anti-fungal shampoo she had to use from hair to toes. They never found out the 'reason', but you may keep this in mind just in case...:thumbsup:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
11-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Some advice for Bob

[Image: diaper2qv.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The 2007 Gardening Thread Dolores 22 6,370 19-04-2010 06:20 AM
Last Post: Groucho
  The official "Hot" Thread. The Curmudgeon 14 14,780 21-10-2008 10:24 PM
Last Post: The Curmudgeon
  Best ever thread titles floopy 3 1,618 29-05-2008 09:18 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  The "I'm Still Alive" Thread Rob 26 5,349 26-01-2008 06:58 PM
Last Post: Gneiss
  It don't need it's own thread.... Coastie 181 11,158 06-10-2007 05:45 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  The "how drunk will Groucho get tonight" thread ... Dolores 49 6,179 05-10-2007 05:34 PM
Last Post: Rob
  The SAVE BLUEY thread Slipper 4 1,542 05-10-2007 01:38 PM
Last Post: Figaro
  The Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Thread Critique 84 9,313 23-06-2007 05:54 AM
Last Post: msgirl
  a thread for us laydeeees... msgirl 20 3,788 19-06-2007 06:00 AM
  Thread to say anything you like to another poster! ils 1,866 69,754 16-06-2007 03:05 PM