Bogus new members!!
19-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Bogus new members!!

I'm starting to think that some new members are figments of our regular posters imaginations!

These long and elaborate "welcome" threads don't seem to be doing any good! desist immediately!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2005, 06:40 PM
Bogus new members!!
I have been dying to use this:

[Image: aiwcat.jpg]

*But i am far too polite.*
Find all posts by this user
19-09-2005, 07:43 PM
Bogus new members!!
Dolores Wrote:I'm starting to think that some new members are figments of our regular posters imaginations!

These long and elaborate "welcome" threads don't seem to be doing any good! desist immediately!!!

Well I enjoy welcoming newbies with gusto and warmth.

Whats changed, they never have done any good the hit rate, going from my year (amost here) is about 1 in 52. I shall not desist I shall continue to welcome new people with open arms.
19-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Bogus new members!!
Cat Wrote:I shall not desist I shall continue to welcome new people with open arms.

Maybe that's the problem. :bag:
23-09-2005, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2005 09:25 AM by Coastie.)
Bogus new members!!
Patsy Wrote:Maybe that's the problem. :bag:

It has to be said if I had to be embrassed by miss smelly knotted armpit hair I'd run a mile aswell! :sick:

Maybe if the newbies had to contribute at least 10 posts before they received a welcome thread it may encourage them to join in a bit more rather than hitting and running!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
23-09-2005, 11:53 AM
Bogus new members!!
Whats the matter with my welcomes then? I always thought I gave the impression of a stable and welcoming lady with a penchant for the sublime.
23-09-2005, 11:59 AM
Bogus new members!!
Cat Wrote:Whats the matter with my welcomes then? I always thought I gave the impression of a stable and welcoming lady with a penchant for the sublime.

LMAO - never thought would see the words "Cat" and "stable" in the same sentance :w00t:....................

and forgive me if im wrong, but isnt the penchant for goats????????????? :ohmy: :wink_kiss

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
23-09-2005, 11:59 AM
Bogus new members!!
Two words. Goats ..... cheese.
23-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Bogus new members!!
Patsy Wrote:Two words. Goats ..... cheese.

......and pickle???
23-09-2005, 01:22 PM
Bogus new members!!
I personally think the welcomes are good. They are what made me come back for a second time...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Welcome New Members!! msgirl 6 690 19-12-2005 01:32 AM
Last Post: Northern angel