Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bon Voyage
24-10-2006, 05:00 PM
Bon Voyage

Anyone watching this tonight? Drama on ITV1 at 9pm and continuing tomorrow.
Tense drama about an English couple who take a much-needed family holiday with their children in the South of France. With their marriage hitting a rocky patch, Elizabeth and Neil Aldred hope that the trip will revitalise their relationship, but an encounter with an over-friendly and slightly strange couple leads to a sinister turn of events that threatens the very existence of the Aldred family.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2006, 09:44 AM
Bon Voyage
Anyone see this last night, thought it was good and quite scary.

I get really annoyed though at the end of any one parter or serial, trailers of the next part has to be shown so we have an idea of what is going to happen.
25-10-2006, 09:58 AM
Bon Voyage
Yep I watched it - and i enjoyed it too, although it was a little slow in places.

I will definately be tuning in this evening though. I dont think Mr.B enjoyed it though, he ended up coming on here !!

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Bon Voyage
Seebreeze I have put a thread on about the same time as you - great minds and all that!

I enjoyed it and thought it was quite scary although there were a few anomalies like:

Would you take a not very roadworthy car on a driving trip to France with your wife and kids?

Why did the wife walk two miles to the Village alone with her daughter when the car broke down, just to phone her (presume) lover and not bother to look for a garage/help?

Why didnt they call for the emergency services on their mobiles when they knocked Toby down instead of just both dashing off looking for a "house" leaving their kids in the car in the middle of nowhere?

Did enjoy it though and hope the second part lives up to the first tonite.
25-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Bon Voyage
I`ve not watched it yet. I usually don`t watch dramas that are in 2 parts until I know I have them both recorded lol. There have been times I have watched the 1st part only to find the 2nd didn`t record or I forgot all about it.
I would have watched it but Mr Breeze wants to see this as well and he is working nights at the moment.
25-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Bon Voyage
MariaRob Wrote:Seebreeze I have put a thread on about the same time as you - great minds and all that!

I enjoyed it and thought it was quite scary although there were a few anomalies like:

Would you take a not very roadworthy car on a driving trip to France with your wife and kids?

Why did the wife walk two miles to the Village alone with her daughter when the car broke down, just to phone her (presume) lover and not bother to look for a garage/help?

Why didnt they call for the emergency services on their mobiles when they knocked Toby down instead of just both dashing off looking for a "house" leaving their kids in the car in the middle of nowhere?

Did enjoy it though and hope the second part lives up to the first tonite.

LOL Mariarob!! Some things just didn't add up did they? I will watch tonight but like most of these two part dramas, the second part is almost usually a damp squib!

And isn't Peter the hubby's boss?

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
25-10-2006, 11:05 AM
Bon Voyage
I've merged the two Bon Voyage threads
28-10-2006, 06:47 AM
Bon Voyage
I watched the 1st part decided it was pants IMHO so didn't bother with 2nd part...:bored:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
28-10-2006, 08:28 AM
Bon Voyage
There were holes in this than my dad's string vest!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
29-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Bon Voyage
I thought this was really good. Yes it had a lot of holes in it but IMO it was well worth the watch.