Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boot Camp Tonight!
01-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Boot Camp Tonight!

The two day boot camp is covered by 2 editions of the show one shown at 6.10pm - 7.10pm & 8.10pm - 9.10pm and by the end of the 2nd show there will be only 21 acts remaining 7 in each group. These succesful contestant will then go to their mentors home next week for one to one tution and a chance to reach the final 12.

So it looks like the live shows start in 2 weeks time on the 15th October....

The xtra factor follows on ITV2 at 10.10pm.....
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Boot Camp Tonight!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wallbash:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Boot Camp Tonight!
You having a bad too Coastie? :unsure:
01-10-2005, 06:10 PM
Boot Camp Tonight!
Well none of them sofar have been particularly outstanding...:mellow:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
01-10-2005, 06:14 PM
Boot Camp Tonight!
Poor old Sharon had some of the biggest duds in her group didn't she! Dorothy, Justine and Chico (who gobsmackingly got through!) to name but three who stuck out for me!

So far I like

In Louis Camp: Nicohoas the sexy black bloke, Brown Eyed Girl (who got through to boot camp last year), cropped hair bloke and the black girl with the straight shoulder length hair.

In Simon's Camp: The two blonde surfer type guys, forth face (I think - the ones who Simon didn't like their image) and the Girls with Attitude.

In Sharon's Camp: The black bin man, the black girl with the long straight hair.

I have to laugh when they come back in a group of say five or six to see if they stay or go ... I mean everyone in Dorothy or Justin(e)'s groups must have known they were going even before it was announced!!!! ... those in Chico's group are probably as gobsmacked as me that any group with him in would go through!

Wish boot camp would last a bit longer.

I suspect that Kate is looking through ITV's "book of frumpy frocks" as we type for the live shows.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
01-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Boot Camp Tonight!
Dolores Wrote:Wish boot camp would last a bit longer.

I suspect that Kate is looking through ITV's "book of frumpy frocks" as we type for the live shows.

Me too Dol! Kate looks so much better in seperates than a frock it is a pity her stylist can't come up with some some glam separates for her to wear.

How on earth did Chico get through :wacko:

My faves so far are all 'The Boybands' Blush
01-10-2005, 06:21 PM
Boot Camp Tonight!
That girl at Sharon's was very angry.

I always think it's scary when people goquietly angry in that way. You never know whether it'll blow over, or blow up.:unsure:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
01-10-2005, 06:24 PM
Boot Camp Tonight!
Fee For All Wrote:That girl at Sharon's was very angry.

I always think it's scary when people goquietly angry in that way. You never know whether it'll blow over, or blow up.:unsure:

she was absolutely gobsmacked wasn't she! truly amazed that she hadn't got through! does one admire that amount of self belief or pity the fool?!

I think it was unnecessary to get "Andy" to remove her ... but I suppose Sharon thought it made for a powerful tv clip ... which they have shown ad nauseum tonight before it happened!!! (Yawn!).

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
01-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Boot Camp Tonight!
I just caught the end of this as we went out for tea tonight - I only saw a bit of Sharons and like everyone else was a bit gobsmacked at the ones who actually got through. Chico, I missed his bit first time round and by God he was so up his own ar$e but he was also absolute sh8te, like a lot of the others. The girl who got angry, one word pathetic Sharon was right to let her go and notice the girl who begged & pleaded also got dumped! Felt a bit sorry for Sam the Gardener but if you only get one chance, then you really got to give it some welly and he just didn't.

Anything exciting happen in the first 45 minutes?

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
01-10-2005, 07:36 PM
Boot Camp Tonight!
:cry: :cry: :cry: It's no good, I just can't take anymore - this boot camp thing is breaking my heart and I've got panda eyes now!:cry::cry:

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tonight's show - 18th November Dolores 13 3,145 21-11-2006 08:15 PM
Last Post: La Freak
  Tonight's show - 21 Oct Blink 11 2,887 22-10-2006 07:58 PM
Last Post: Figaro
  Boot camp mazwad 4 1,493 03-10-2006 07:39 AM
Last Post: Coastie