Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boot camp
30-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Boot camp

My personal favourites so far are Ben from Sharons group
Nikita from Simons
Black group of four from Louis, can't remember their name but loved their voices and performance.

I am still not sure that the young lad, Shaun I think his name is, will cut the mustard and overcome his nerves. There are quite a few I have liked the sound of this year but can't remember all their names.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2006, 04:26 PM
Boot camp
I missed this last night - due to intense vomitting and migraine (i'm sure you're glad I shared that!).

I hope to catch the repeat on ITV2 - does anyone know when it's repeated?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Boot camp
7pm -9pm Dol then a swift change of channels for Cracker.

Hope you are feeling better now. Watch out for the Brothers who are in for second time around bit of controversy there between them.
Find all posts by this user
03-10-2006, 07:39 AM
Boot camp
I really like Ben from Sharons group - he is the 'soul' Joe Cocker singer right...fantastic voice!

I like the lad with the afro in Simons group but otherwise can't get that excited about any of them...sorry but the young nervous lad is starting to annoy me now...how can they honestly expect him to perform on a live show!

I like th black group but my fave is the Unconventionals as they are so different...even if they did cock up last week...:laugh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Boot Camp Tonight! ils 23 3,263 03-10-2005 03:06 PM
Last Post: Tigereye