Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Split...
08-01-2005, 09:37 AM

..what a shame. :sad:

.... and fancy not wanting Brad Pitt's child! I would have at least got his genes for my child before I left!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2005, 09:43 AM
TSK! Typical of her....****ing on my parade. Bitch.
08-01-2005, 09:54 AM
What is that womans problem?????

How could you not want Brad Pitts kids???

is that why they split...i don't know any details
Find all posts by this user
08-01-2005, 10:36 AM
From BRIAN FLYNN
in New York

BRAD Pitt and Jennifer Aniston confirmed they have split after months of battling to save their marriage.

Just days ago they posed with their arms around each other on a Caribbean holiday to try and quash rumours.

But early today spokesmen for the couple confirmed the 4½-year marriage was over.

They said: “This decision is the result of much thoughtful consideration.

“We happily remain committed and caring friends with great love and admiration for one another.

“We ask in advance for your kindness and sensitivity in the coming months.”

Rumours of a split grew as they spent more and more time apart — and were pictured together stoney faced.

Brad was also recently pictured holding the hand of Tomb Raider star Angelina Jolie, 29, his co-star on the film Mr and Mrs Smith.

He spent his 41st birthday on December 18 alone. Days later Jen was seen pale and tired and without her wedding ring.

Brad, 41, and Jen, 35, were said to be locked in rows over starting a family. Brad was reported to be desperate for kids while his ex-Friends star wife was more keen to build up her movie career.

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
08-01-2005, 10:41 AM
BRAD PITT AND JENNIFER ANISTON SPLIT

Jan 8 2005

"We remain committed and caring friends with great love and admiration for each other"

By DANIEL BOFFEY

BRAD PITT and Jennifer Anniston finally admitted their marriage was over after a last ditch effort to save it with a Caribbean holiday.

In a statement following months of denials they said: “We would like to announce that after seven years together we have decided to formally separate.

“For those who follow these sorts of things, we would like to explain that our separation is not the result of any of the speculation reported by the tabloid media.

“This decision is the result of much thoughtful consideration. We happily remain committed and caring friends with great love and admiration for one another.

“We ask in advance for your kindness and sensitivity in the coming months.”

The “speculation” included rumours that Brad, 41, is increasingly close to Tomb Raider star Angelina Jolie, his 29-year-old co-star in Mr and Mrs Smith. They were said to be enjoying spending time together in their trailers

between scenes, while filming recently, but their representatives denied they were anything more than friends.

One day after returning from their recent holiday together former Friends star Jennifer, 35, looked stonyfaced when she flew from Los Angeles to London to start work on her new film Derailed.

Brad was with her in the limo that dropped her off but there was no kiss goodbye.

They were married in a lavish star studded

wedding in the Californian resort of Malibu in July 2000.

But their busy filming schedules saw them spend only a few days together in recent months. Brad was alone on his 41st birthday last month and days later Jennifer was pictured without her wedding ring.

Friends were quoted in US magazines saying they had been arguing over Brad’s desire to have children – while Jennifer is believed to have told him she needed to

focus on her movie career.

He has had major

successes while his wife has taken more than a year to begin building a serious movie career since leaving TV’s Friends.

daniel.boffey@mirror.co.uk

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
08-01-2005, 12:19 PM
Wonder if Brad needs consolling? When's the next flight to the States? :laugh: :wub: :devil:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
08-01-2005, 05:30 PM
OH MY GOD. i always thought if anyone could make it it would be them!! another celeb pairing gone wrong. being an optimist, i always thought celeb marriages do make it! now i'll just have to pin all my hopes on courteney cox and david arquette and also catherine zeta jones and michael douglas.

and what is she thinking!! not wanting brad's kids, some women would pay!! and brad pitt is like the only older man i would probably even consider!! ok ok maybe robert downey jnr too.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
08-01-2005, 06:21 PM
kookycat Wrote:brad pitt is like the only older man i would probably even consider!! ok ok maybe robert downey jnr too.

sigh! this makes me feel very old to think that Brad Pitt would be considered an older man - when to me he would be a toy boy! :laugh:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
08-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Dolores Wrote:sigh! this makes me feel very old to think that Brad Pitt would be considered an older man - when to me he would be a toy boy! :laugh:
Aww, Dol you're being a bit hard on yourself! I think you & Brad would make a lovely couple, but you'll have to fight me off first!!

The rumours are of that Brad wanted a family and Jennifer didn't. If it is true, then Jennifer could be making a big mistake, Catherine Zeta Jones's career rocketed aftershe had children, it was pretty crap beforehand, plus she kept her man! And it is a decision she may come to regret, she is after all 35 so her biological clock will be ticking! However, maybe she just doesn't want kids full-stop which is fine but if your husband does then to me, unless one or other are willing to give up there really is no other way out but to split and each pursue their dream. Good luck to them both.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
08-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Bella Wrote:Aww, Dol you're being a bit hard on yourself! I think you & Brad would make a lovely couple, but you'll have to fight me off first!!

Actually Bella you can have him! Russell Crowe is much more my type .... but then I would have to fight off the formidable Coastie for his affections!! :laugh:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jennifer Love Hewitt Wallpapers uhq x8 pics celebs 5 1,229 03-08-2007 09:21 PM
Last Post: msgirl
  Happy Birthday Jennifer! Cat 31 1,988 12-05-2006 12:41 PM
Last Post: Tigereye