Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News
05-10-2005, 05:56 PM
Breaking News

Sometimes it pays to be delayed. Today I was waiting in a reception area for a meeting and to occupy my time, I consulted that fount of information, called "Hello". I learned, to my shock and horror, that a remake of "To Kill A Mockingbird" is being planned starring Sandra Bullock. I love Sandra but this film cannot be remade. Atticus (Gregory Peck) and Scout, Jem etc were fabulous and the film is as good today as it was back then. Can we start a petition to say "Stop" - this is a film development that will do serious harm to the unsuspecting members of the public!!

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2005, 06:03 PM
Breaking News
Ooo my goodness.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..​. they can not do this! :shock:

Gregory Peck in to Kill a Mockingbird is absolute class on a spoon topped with fresh whipped cream, raspberry sauce and a huge cadbury's flake with M&M sprinkles. :wub:

They must not be allowed to remake this film! :angry:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Breaking News
never seen the film or read the book ... although I've always had a hankering to do both ... stop the remake, I say, stop the remake! And what part would Sandra Bullock play for goodness sake? She only "does" kooky doesn't she? (no insult intended there Kookycat!)

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
05-10-2005, 06:21 PM
Breaking News
Oh gosh....what if they cast someone like Ben Affleck or eek Leonardo Dicrapro as the lead...oh my....

COME ON PEOPLE WE MUST STOP THIS!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
05-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Breaking News
Dol and Coastie - you have passed the test, made the team, entered social nirvana (eh? sounds good), have excelled, become, in my eyes, the creme de la creme of posties for the profound words spoken in these posts (time for a drink I think, yep, sober).......

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
Find all posts by this user