Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News!!!
23-11-2005, 07:07 AM
Breaking News!!!

Louis Walsh has walked...done a runner...scabooooomed!

Not sure of the details, Mr Cat has just heard it one the news.

Good I say.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2005, 07:22 AM
Breaking News!!!
I wonder how they will explain that away on Saturday!
23-11-2005, 08:24 AM
Breaking News!!!
It was on GMTV this morning, in fact it was the headline news! What is the world coming to eh?

There has been no contact from Louis and none of his friends are contactable - surely he would have signed a contract though? I can't see Simon just letting him to do this withouy holding him to his contract.

However, there is a bit of me that is saying well done Louis as, as much as I don't like him he does come for a fair bit of battering by the other two hoodlums!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
23-11-2005, 08:26 AM
Breaking News!!!
Apparently, Sharon throwing water over him and Simon calling him an idiot and stupid on Monday was the final straw. He says he is going back to Dublin and not coming back.

The others are now begging him to stay and saying how much they respect him.....um yeah right.
Find all posts by this user
23-11-2005, 08:32 AM
Breaking News!!!
So if Louis has left, he obviously doesn't think much of Shayne then does he? :ninja:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
23-11-2005, 09:15 AM
Breaking News!!!
I say GOOD ON HIM. He was being treated terribly. On GMTV they said it was a form of bullying, and i agree.

OK i think he was ****ish keeping the Conway Sisters in over Maria, but he didnt deserve to be called names and have 3 glasses of water thrown over him by a middle aged woman who should know better.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
23-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Breaking News!!!
I feel sure that Louis will be there and Saturday and this is just a publicity stunt.
23-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Breaking News!!!
I think the show has turned into a pantomime instead of a talent show. It was very humiliating for Louis to have water thrown over him on Saturday - yet again - by Sharon. She is really getting on my nerves now and shows off all the time. All the judges do is bicker between themselves and she and Simon have bullied Louis since his decision to boot out Maria. Its most of Sharon's fault anyway giving Maria a rock song to sing which put her in the bottom two. I still believe that Louis saw his chance in getting rid of the competition in sending Maria home. Sharon just uses every opportunity to riddicule Louis and makes herself look stupid. I think its time we had some new judges if there is to be another series.
Find all posts by this user
23-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Breaking News!!!
Bonsai Wrote:I say GOOD ON HIM. He was being treated terribly. On GMTV they said it was a form of bullying, and i agree.

OK i think he was ****ish keeping the Conway Sisters in over Maria, but he didnt deserve to be called names and have 3 glasses of water thrown over him by a middle aged woman who should know better.
I agree, Sharon went too far with that.

maxine Wrote:I feel sure that Louis will be there and Saturday and this is just a publicity stunt.
Of course he will!

catswhiskas Wrote:I think the show has turned into a pantomime instead of a talent show
It most definately has. I think it's now seen as the judges getting one up on the others instead of puting the most talented people through.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
23-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Breaking News!!!
I know how he feels.

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent

Possibly Related Threads...