Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2004, 07:27 PM
Brian Harvey has already...
Oh please! :ninja:
18-11-2004, 10:47 PM
If it's true I think this is all the proof we need that he's doing this purely for exposure. Let's hope the song goes nowhere.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-11-2004, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2004 10:49 PM by Dolores.)
could be as successful as Andre's Insania!! honestly who are these little knobbers with little or no talent and why should they inflict their meagre musical talent on those of us who just want to watch a good show!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
19-11-2004, 08:46 AM
Peej Wrote:If it's true I think this is all the proof we need that he's doing this purely for exposure. Let's hope the song goes nowhere.

For the majority of contestants I never imagined there was any other reason. profile = bookings and bookings can make a self employed person whose business is dependent on them very comfortable after something like this. I don't think it can make it any worse. As a singer it would make bad business to not have a song ready as it worked well for Peter Andre. If you are facing a managment or agent withdrawl and this offer comes along then sometimes its just work.
19-11-2004, 05:05 PM
sheoque Wrote:For the majority of contestants I never imagined there was any other reason. profile = bookings and bookings can make a self employed person whose business is dependent on them very comfortable after something like this. I don't think it can make it any worse. As a singer it would make bad business to not have a song ready as it worked well for Peter Andre. If you are facing a managment or agent withdrawl and this offer comes along then sometimes its just work.

Well lots of these so-called "celebrities" have said before that they choose to go to the jungle "for the experience and not for the exposure"

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
19-11-2004, 05:32 PM
Peej Wrote:If it's true I think this is all the proof we need that he's doing this purely for exposure. Let's hope the song goes nowhere.
Peej, at least half of them this year are not even pretending that they are going on the show for their chariiiiideeeeeeeees...... Im not sure whether to applaud their honesty or hate them for being desperate, money grabbing, greedy gits ........ yeh, the second one I reckon :closedeye
19-11-2004, 10:44 PM
it's pretty obvious they're all doing it for the exposure......just a bunch of D and E list wanna be "celebs" making total arses of themselves.

Cant wait!
20-11-2004, 09:28 AM
hasnt brian harvey been quoted as saying he is hoping to get a record deal? or am i making it up as i go along??? LOL

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
20-11-2004, 10:50 AM
Queeenie Wrote:hasnt brian harvey been quoted as saying he is hoping to get a record deal? or am i making it up as i go along??? LOL

HELLOO QUEENIE :wave:

Yes he was quoted as saying record companies won't touch him a the mo, but when he has had all the exposure he's hoping they will. Have to admire his honesty. :closedeye

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Flies Get Better of Brian Haydon_acc2 23 4,788 27-05-2007 09:14 AM
Last Post: Rob
  Brian Harvey alicepearlpilot 27 4,468 21-05-2007 09:26 AM
Last Post: Isis
  Did Nat and Brian Deserve to be there at the end? MariaRob 18 2,503 08-12-2004 06:25 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Werw you happy to see Brian go? alicepearlpilot 10 1,490 27-11-2004 06:00 PM
Last Post: Nox
  ****huge Spoiler*****re Brian Harvey Pandora 29 4,615 26-11-2004 11:23 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Brian is in the jungle tpt 5 1,164 21-11-2004 08:36 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Brian May Quit Haydon_acc2 12 2,096 20-11-2004 04:05 PM
Last Post: Pandora