Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Britains Got Talent
09-06-2007, 09:05 AM
Britains Got Talent

Okay..it has finally arrived...Simon Cowells new 'anything goes' talent show.

It starts tonight at 2125 on ITV...unfortunately Piers Morgan and some woman are also judges so I may have to throw things at the screen from time to time....really can't stand Piers! :mad2:

One wonders though if Graham Nortons talent show hasn't already made this one a bit well...redundant?:sad:

We'll see I guess!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Britains Got Talent
I dont' think I'll be watching cos I've had enough of these sort of talentless shows tbh.

but Piers Morgan is my secret shame! you know someone you shouldn't fancy but do Blush :sad: Blush

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
09-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Britains Got Talent
At least it's brief - only on for 9 nights.
09-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Britains Got Talent
Do we really need another show of this format? :glare:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
09-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Britains Got Talent
Dolores Wrote:Piers Morgan is my secret shame! you know someone you shouldn't fancy but do Blush :sad: Blush

No Dolly...nooo:cry: You poor thing:cry:

PJ - That's my thinking...I'll give it a go simply because it's Simon but other than that I'm not that interested as a rule!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
09-06-2007, 10:28 PM
Britains Got Talent
Anyone else watch this?

I thought it was fab! Loved the boy with the squeaky ears!

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
10-06-2007, 09:31 AM
Britains Got Talent
I thought the opera singer was going to be another case of laughing at the mentally ill but he was fantastic - brought a tear to my eye.
11-06-2007, 01:47 AM
Britains Got Talent
Mars Wrote:Anyone else watch this?

I thought it was fab! Loved the boy with the squeaky ears!

Highlights:

Monkey guy...simple yet extremely clever and funny!

Opera guy - like Max said...thought oh dear but was amazed!

Knife throwing dad and his daughter! The sick side of me wanted death...or at least a 'paper' cut!

Low lights:

Too many sickly sweet children...sorry but that comedian kid (yes he will probably make a career as a stand up but purleeeease! He needs to learn some new jokes first!)

The pig...:sleep:

The show was better than I thought it would be though!:good:

11-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Britains Got Talent
I couldnt bring myself to watch it..........same as Grease and Joseph - im all for reality tv, but I think the channels have taken it too far now!

If they have talent they will be discovered - most of the best bands/singers etc we have around at the moment have managed to make it without being humiliated by Simon Cowell and co..........

but then I dont "do" manufactured pop drivel myself :w00t:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
11-06-2007, 07:27 PM
Britains Got Talent
Well last nights wasn't nearly as funny as the first night but I did cringe at the cat woman and the ventriloquist whose mouth moved the whole time!

That kid who sang unchained melody sent me to sleep to be honest...and that magic act Jennesis was just plain weird!

I thought the impressionist was talented by since I detest Chris Tarrant this went against him.

No real highlights...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Favourites for Britains got Talent Figaro 16 2,389 02-06-2008 02:22 PM
Last Post: Figaro
  Britain's Got Talent 2008 - Andrew Johnston Haydon_acc2 24 4,805 01-06-2008 11:09 AM
Last Post: PJ
  Britain's Got Talent 2008 - Scala Haydon_acc2 5 1,875 16-05-2008 03:00 PM
Last Post: Slipper
  The question of talent or ability? Cruel to be kind. Northern angel 8 1,311 31-08-2006 08:58 PM
Last Post: Northern angel
  Britains Next Top Model. Cat 49 5,241 16-10-2005 02:08 PM
Last Post: bridge