Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Britney's and K-Fed's fairytale falls apart...
10-11-2006, 02:41 AM

awww man, ANOTHER celeb divorce...glad they have the money and lawyers!!:wacko:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2006, 08:24 AM
WHich number hubby of hers is this?

Presumably this lasted longer than her first marriage, I think that one lasted a whole 55 hrs. Wasn't she quoted that time as saying she "wanted to see what being married was like?"

What a gal.
What a role model for those admiring teen fans!

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
10-11-2006, 11:45 AM
To hitch up to a man who dumped his pregnant wife for you does not bode well for a happy and secure future.
10-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Ahh but Britney dumped him by text while he was being interviewed

classy lassy
10-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Back in June a magazine had to publish an apology.

The British edition of The National Enquirer has issued a formal apology over recent articles which claimed Britney Spears's marriage was over.
"Contrary to what our articles might have suggested, we now accept that their marriage is not over and they are not getting divorced," it said.

"We now accept Britney's position that the statements are without foundation. We apologise for any distress caused."

The libel settlement requires a published apology, but no cash damages.

The articles were published on 5 and 12 June 2006 under the respective headlines: "Britney marriage is over!" and "Britney and Kevin: And now their divorce!".

The 24-year-old singer pursued legal action against the British edition of the US magazine because British libel laws are considered more advantageous to the plaintiff.

Seems they had it right after all. I wonder if Ms Spears will be publishing her own apology to The Enquirer?

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
11-11-2006, 03:41 AM
I'm more confused by her second child's naming than this whole farce with Kevin...when he was born, it was reported that his name was "Sutton Kingston", now they are listing him as "Jayden James". :blink: The divorce, that was just inevitable. I've been saying it since they hooked up and got married. As mariarob said...anyone who takes a man away from a child and one on the way, they are only looking at what's to come. I find it funny that Kevin is expecting above and beyond his pre-nup (which her camp says is one of the most 'iron-clad' and smartest moves she ever made) and 'sole' custody of the the children from the marriage...I don't know what he's been smokin':devil: !!

sf, I think she ought to have to apologise or re-imburse or something that specific magazine since they had to retract their words, yet she probably knew for awhile that she was not going to continue with this marriage...cut her losses and all.:ninja:

11-11-2006, 08:27 AM
I'm confused.... Are they or aren't they getting a divorce???
12-11-2006, 06:26 AM
lttlemissbig~they are getting a divorce. He is seeking spousal support, child support, AND the kids. She has one of the most iron-clad pre-nups that has been around in awhile (Sir Paul, Brit's lawyers are on the phone to tell you how to prevent another Heather Mills incident!!)! A friend of mine and I were chatting about him wanting the children, especially since A) he left his children from his partner Shar Jackson by the wayside when first courting Brit, and B) if anyone has done anything for the previous set of children, it would be herself (Brit) since he's too pre-occupied with Las Vegas and strip clubs and his signing (ahem) career. My idea was to let him have the children. I figure it would last, oh, maybe 12 hours, then he'd decide differently. Especially when it cramped the style he's been accustomed to. I'm no Britney Spears fan by any means, but Kevin Federline has been milking this (cash) cow for all it's worth and I guess he'll be on the "Most Famous Nobodys" list this time next year. Maybe Britney will fall off the radar for a while, raise her children, and return a more mature and wiser person for all her trials and tribulations...o.k., I'm gonna go lay down for a minute as I'm scaring myself!!:ninja: :surrender:

12-11-2006, 09:59 AM
I don't think britney and babies mix. Didn't she get in trouble for having the baby on her lap while she was driving. Maybe he would be better with the children... who knows???
12-11-2006, 06:25 PM
babies and strip clubs don't mix lmb...maybe anybody else would do better with them:laugh: