Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug Eating BTT
23-11-2005, 10:04 PM
Bug Eating BTT

Poor old Jilly fair got the collywobbles over it didn't she! :devil: :laugh:

I can't wait to see this tomorrow - I reckon Carol will really annoy Jenny by being gungho and matter of fact about it all!

let's see how quickly Jenny swigs wine from a tin can to take away the taste of widgety grub from her delicate palate!!!

bring it on!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Bug Eating BTT
I think they will do okay - but if it's a face off Carol will eat the kangaroo boll*cks.:wink2:

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
Find all posts by this user
23-11-2005, 10:08 PM
Bug Eating BTT
secrets Wrote:I think they will do okay - but if it's a face off Carol will eat the kangaroo boll*cks.:wink2:

and probably drink a pint of kangaroo **** to swill it down with! hic!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
23-11-2005, 10:10 PM
Bug Eating BTT
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I cant wait. The two ball breakers, Jilly and Carol - bug eating Smile Smile Smile

Jilly Goolden's face was a picture !! Thatch couldnt give a stuff could she? She'll probably sail through it and (as you say Dol) probably make Jilly mad in the process.

Oh I cant wait for this.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
23-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Bug Eating BTT
Looking forward to this although I do feel ever so slightly sick watching it and personally couldn't eat any of those things, I would wimp out at the first sight of them.
Find all posts by this user
23-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Bug Eating BTT
I liking Carol more & more, she has no airs and graces whatsoever and is willing to take everything face on............except admitting to peeing in camp but I can let her off on that one!

I would have personally chosen Jenny to do the task, did you see her face when Kimberley came back from the task and announced she only got 4 stars? Ok, she flunked out but I would have liked to have seen how far Jenny would have got with her wonky eye before she started screaming!

I hope she gets the next one! :devil:

And I was disappointed at Jilly's tears, I thought she was made of sterner stuff than that!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
23-11-2005, 11:52 PM
Bug Eating BTT
I just hope Jilly doesn't do the kind of commentary she does when tasting wine. "I taste legs, and sticky guts and a kind of woody forest, jungle rain, and there's a hint of eyeballs that hits the back of the palate and dissolves into a heady aroma of fresh lavae" :sick: Smile
24-11-2005, 08:01 AM
Bug Eating BTT
Critique Wrote:I just hope Jilly doesn't do the kind of commentary she does when tasting wine. "I taste legs, and sticky guts and a kind of woody forest, jungle rain, and there's a hint of eyeballs that hits the back of the palate and dissolves into a heady aroma of fresh lavae" :sick: Smile

lmfao, Critique! although somehow I think our Jilly will loose all her (what little she seems to possess) sense of humour over this one.

I await the task with .... can I say ... relish?!

24-11-2005, 08:10 AM
Bug Eating BTT
Could this one be a live BTT ????

:eat: :wine: :flex:

If not why have we got 90 mins worth of IACGMOOH tonite

♪♪♪♪ If there´s a bustle in your hedgerow don’t be alarmed now. It´s just a spring clean for the May-Queen. Yes there two paths you can go by. But in the long run. There´s still time to change the road you´re on ♪♪♪♪ Smile :applause: ♪
24-11-2005, 09:13 AM
Bug Eating BTT
I cant wait for this tonight. I actually voted last night as i wanted a strong person to do the task and not wimp out. I would of hated it if Sheree had been chosen and she wouldnt of done anything.

I was chuffed to pieces that Jilly and Carol were chosen. This should be good, and i cant wait Smile

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me