Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug Eating BTT
24-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Bug Eating BTT

Buzz Wrote:They were both fantastic, but Carol did just have the edge for me. She was truly brilliant...no fuss especially with the fish eye!! eughh
They actually made it watchable even though my whole house gagged at certain points well done to them!!!

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"]
Edge of Reason, Bridget Jones:
I'm late, with mad hair, and can barely breathe in scary knickers. :laugh:
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2005, 09:40 PM
Bug Eating BTT
I missed it, dammint. I was watching Bleak House. How many did they get please?
24-11-2005, 10:46 PM
Bug Eating BTT
Yep, I admire them both for that - and they do make a great double act! I'm not surprised the bat tail got rejected ... ugh!

Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Bug Eating BTT
Patsy Wrote:I missed it, dammint. I was watching Bleak House. How many did they get please?

I think they got eight altogether.

They did brilliantly. Thatch was superb. She was a bit like Jenny Bond last year, who sailed through it.

The only time I retched in sympathy was when she was gagging on that bloody fish eye .... ughhhh.

Jilly was spurred on by Thatch but to my part got the easiest stuff to eat. However she did bloody well. No idea HOW she managed to put that live cockroach in her mouth and chew on it.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
24-11-2005, 10:55 PM
Bug Eating BTT
Ladies who lunch - my word what a pair - I'd have both round for lunch, dinner, supper - marvellous!!!

They were superb, Carol especially - I was determined to not like Carol [her brand of straight talk without humour tends to rub somewhat] - but her extraordinary demeanour in this task was beyond the call of duty!!

I have to say [as Family Flip discussed] I coudl eat everything put in fornt of them - I was almost jealous of the mealy worms [I honestly want to eat them], I coudl everything there, including the rats tail.

One day when I am a Z list celeb you never know!!!?

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

24-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Bug Eating BTT
They were flipping marvellous weren't they and especially Carole.

To be honest, I think the producers of the show were probably a bit upset at how they made it look so easy. Let's face it, the "eating disgusting things" part of IAC has always been a high spot for hysteria, gagging, shirt ripping (in the case of Paul Burrell) and general mayhem.

Carole and Jilly took the hysteria (and to my mind a lot of the entertainment value) out of it with their calm attitude. That's not a criticism by the way. It's a kind of "up yours" to those that think up these horrible things Smile
25-11-2005, 02:50 AM
Bug Eating BTT
Those two did great! The banter between them was hysterical!
The highlight of my evening was jilly and Thatcher eating the kangaroo penis and balls while enjoying my Thanksgiviing dinner Smile
25-11-2005, 09:23 AM
Bug Eating BTT
Oh man i could'nt stop laughing watching those two do the bug eating trial, it was so funny Carole especially was hilirious, when she ate the fish eye and said it's like eating a contact lens.:laugh: i haven't laughed so much since Burrell.
25-11-2005, 09:56 AM
Bug Eating BTT
ooh i still thought she was vile..she never shuts up..not even with her mouth full of ick...I can't warm to thatch at all!
it was a great trial tho'...and those two were the best people to attempt it.

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
25-11-2005, 10:04 AM
Bug Eating BTT
Damn I missed this as the boys forgot to tape it for me :cry:

Sounds like the girls did well, I thought Carol would do well, but I wasn't sure about Jilly!