Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullies
24-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Bullies

Am I the only one that felt uncomfortable after watching tonights show? Shabaz may be a bit of a dick - but he did not deserve the bullying treatment that he got tonight - especially from Lea and Sezar - with Nikki egging them on. And as for Richard with his pathetic "Let's all leave the room"!!!!!!

I've seen much more mature, sensitive and sensible behaviour fronm the 10 year olds that I teach.

What a bunch of horrible people most of this lot are.

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Bullies
yes I thought so too.

if Richard wants to ignore Shahbaz that is his decision to make for himself, not for the whole group. i suspect that if Richard was attracted to Shahbaz he would have made sure that eveyone behaved towards Shahbaz regardless of how annoying they found him.

Nikki is another bully imo.

most of the others are just saps. George only stayed in the living room after the walk out cos he was too lazy to walk out!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
25-05-2006, 05:10 AM
Bullies
I`ve really gone off Richard after this and now he thinks he has a little power after everyone does as he says he will probably get worse.
Find all posts by this user
25-05-2006, 05:58 AM
Bullies
I can understand individuals blowing up at him if he's annoyed them, cos, lets face it, he is one irritating so and so, but last night when they most of them turned on him when he wasn't even doing anything was horrible to watch.

I thought Nikki was particularly bad - not prepared to do anything herself but egging the others on, laughing and talking about 'hurting' him.
25-05-2006, 06:39 AM
Bullies
No you're not and I was going to start this very same thread last night and couldn't think how to put it.

But I felt really sorry for Shabaz last night when I saw how they were treating hiim, especially when they took his clothes whilst he was in the pool and locking him out of the house.

That said. Shabaz did invite some extreme reactions and I would probably just have drowned him in the pool.
25-05-2006, 07:51 AM
Bullies
Rob Wrote:Am I the only one that felt uncomfortable after watching tonights show? Shabaz may be a bit of a dick - but he did not deserve the bullying treatment that he got tonight - especially from Lea and Sezar - with Nikki egging them on. And as for Richard with his pathetic "Let's all leave the room"!!!!!!

I've seen much more mature, sensitive and sensible behaviour fronm the 10 year olds that I teach.

What a bunch of horrible people most of this lot are.

Yes i felt uncomfortable watching it too, Richard is starting to get on my nerves , i liked him at first though and Sezer is just a prat, they made the Sebaz thing to be such a big deal and it was all so petty.
They were sending him to coventry for his behavior but their behavior was just as childish if not worse.

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
25-05-2006, 08:17 AM
Bullies
there is also the "common enemy" aspect to the early group psychology. in most new groups of people they tend to find a common enemy to bond behind and Shabaz provided that. it was less bullying (which is much more to do with unprovoked attack) and more bonding.

there is no point feeling sorry for shabaz, its like the arrested criminal complaining that the handcuffs are too tight. look to the cause and blame that.

**I heart Northern Soul**
25-05-2006, 08:32 AM
Bullies
I too felt sorry for Shebaz, but our house was divided. I felt sorry for him, Mr.B said he deserved it :unsure:

I didnt like it when he was standing by the window eating his crisps, and he said something a little patronising to Bonnie, and she let rip - basically making it sound a bigger deal than it actually was.

And when they locked him out, and then took his clothes - i wanted to run into the house and hug him. yeah he has been a completely irritating plonker, but noone deserves that kind of treatment.

For his own sanity im glad he has left the house. I wonder who the housemates will pick on now ?

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
25-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Bullies
Rob - I felt very uncomfortable watching it as well. Why did they throw his cereal away? - cue Lisa to start shouting and effing, that woman needs an extremely hard slap - and they way they ganged up like a pack of wolves against him, locking him outside and hiding his things - nasty stuff. I was also surprised at Leah - the only one with a teensy bit of human kindness was Imogen. Again he is an annoying t@@t but he is obvoiusly mentally disturbed and this was just not fair.
25-05-2006, 10:21 AM
Bullies
MariaRob Wrote:Why did they throw his cereal away?.
Thats the bit that got me. On two occasions Sezer threw his cereal in the bin. Then out comes lippy Lisa screaming "STOP THROWING YOUR CEREAL AWAY SHEBAZ YOU WASTER".

Why did noone say that he hasnt done it .... that it was Sezer who was the wasteful one ?

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me