George W Bush
John Kerry
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bush or Kerry
01-11-2004, 10:36 PM
Bush or Kerry

Ooh, lets see if I can do a poll on here.

Go on, if it was your decision who would you have in the white house.
And is the election system going to be fair this time or are the American people going to be cheated again.

Apparently Kerry has already got loads of lawyers lined up ready to take the Republicans to court if it becomes a close call in the votes, which in my opinion is going to be.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2004, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2004 10:59 PM by Andrea.)
Bush or Kerry
Actually http://www.betavote.com is a really interesting site.
It was Steve Wrights website of the day today. It's basically a site where people from all the countries in the world can put their vote in for who they want to win in an election.
It's not really very politically scientific but its really interesting to see how people from different countries have voted.
I haven't been able to register my vote as of yet because their server is busy (good old radio 2 for a bit of advertisement) but just check out the list and look for how many countries want George W. back in the Whitehouse Smile

sorry guys, I tried to put a web link in there then but it hasn't worked.

http://www.betavote.com

Ok it still doesn't work, Here's the page just typed in.......

http://www.betavote.com
01-11-2004, 11:00 PM
Bush or Kerry
Well I have now worked out that to put a web page link in just type the address in Rolleyes
02-11-2004, 02:14 AM
Bush or Kerry
GO KERRY!!

I already voted...as I had to get an absentee ballot since I can't make it to the voting booth in my home town tomorrow.

I think I will die if Bush is voted president again. He is the stupidest man on earth and he needs to be kicked back to Texas. He is the worst thing that has ever happened for this country. I just saw Kerry at a rally a couple Friday's ago...as my state may just decide the election results...and I say I have much more faith in him. This election has raised more buzz than any I have ever experienced in my life..and it is going to be intense tomorrow as the results begin to come in. Here's hoping we'll have a new president!!!!!!!!!! Down with Bush!!!
02-11-2004, 06:58 AM
Bush or Kerry
Well.....if the US elect a Chimp to be their president again I shall simply die.....

Go Kerry (although from what I have seen of him I'm not totally convinced but hopefully he has a better supporting staff than Monkey Boy!) Rolleyes

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
02-11-2004, 07:31 AM
Bush or Kerry
I am with you, Coastie, not totally convinced but he has got to be better than Bush! According to a GMTV poll this morning only 32% of BRITISH viewers want Bush back in the White House. I simply cannot stand the man, he is the sole reason our troops are in Iraq. We never had any conflict...of the war kind....when Clinton was in power. It seems to be that the Republicans just want to fight and control the world.

Coastie Wrote:Go Kerry (although from what I have seen of him I'm not totally convinced but hopefully he has a better supporting staff than Monkey Boy!) Rolleyes

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
02-11-2004, 12:25 PM
Bush or Kerry
It's a funny place America.

Apparently alot of Americans dislike Kerry, because it has been widely reported that he speaks fluent French.

Americans consider the French to be poor allies and somewhat flakey and effete, therefore they associate these qualities with Kerry.

From a personal point of view, I dislike Bush as he strikes me as a buffoon promoted well above his ability, due to the fact that his dad had the top job previously.

That said, it seems likely that Dick Cheyney, who is a pretty smart guy pulls most of the tricky strings.

The problem with Kerry is not really knowing what he stands for.
He seems to read the polls, decide what people want to hear, make a sound bite.

From a macro point of view, the Republican tendency to run a massive budget deficit scares me and will cause global economic problems in the future if they economy doesnt recover enough to bail them out.

To that extent, I trust the Democrats more on the thing that effects us the most obviously.

Ultimately, I'd go for Kerry, but like alot of Americans it would be more of an anti-Bush vote, than a pro-Kerry vote.

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
Find all posts by this user
02-11-2004, 01:27 PM
Bush or Kerry
Yes, I'd vote Kerry too. Bush scares the heck out of me. It'll be interesting to see the results come in.
02-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Bush or Kerry
Where's Hilary?
02-11-2004, 04:38 PM
Bush or Kerry
sheoque Wrote:Where's Hilary?
Hilary is sitting this one out as she didn't want to run against an incumbent president.

Popular money says she will run next time, if Dubya wins this one.

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Another 4 years of BUSH, will it get better or worse for us in the UK Taffy 5 1,294 06-11-2004 01:33 PM
Last Post: Coastie