Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye Bye Huggy
02-12-2004, 10:21 PM
Bye Bye Huggy

You were a nice enough chap, never disliked you, but you never got involved in much.

You did OK though, I found nothing bad in you, just too quiet is all, but maybe that is just the way you are! :bye:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2004, 10:25 PM
Bye Bye Huggy
Oooo no.....The Jungle Guru has departed......sad now! :sad: I liked Huggy...he was just soooo chilled and mellow........ :sad:

Why in the heck is Sophie still in there!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2004, 10:28 PM
Bye Bye Huggy
I can't even be bothered to watch his interview, actually, I haven't watched any of 'em yet!
02-12-2004, 10:29 PM
Bye Bye Huggy
Well fair play to Huggy ... a nice guy yeah? never bad-mouthed anybody ...
02-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Bye Bye Huggy
I feel he should feel quite happy with himself, unlike some, he left with his dignity intact!

Now it's TPT interviewing the Shelia on ITV2 - could be worth looking at! :ohmy:
02-12-2004, 10:31 PM
Bye Bye Huggy
I really didn't like him in the jungle....but he deserves credit to go this far and he gave his best during his trial...
02-12-2004, 10:34 PM
Bye Bye Huggy
Bye bye Huggy :bye:

He wasn't as interesting as I hoped but did well to get this far.....
02-12-2004, 10:39 PM
Bye Bye Huggy
Shame you didn't tune in VOR, I thought it was one of the better interviews.

Huggy showed genuine emotion, without going over the top, and if he'd been that talkative and informative while he was still in the jungle, he might have gone further.

He displayed a good deal of diplomacy but still managed to let us know what he really thought. I.e. When Sophie said Huggy was looking for attention and Huggy said "Who said that?"

I maintain if you don't believe the evidence of your own eyes and ears, think about these people who have been with Sophie 24/7 for the last twelve days and all say the same thing about her.

They can't all be wrong can they?
02-12-2004, 10:42 PM
Bye Bye Huggy
Nox Wrote:Shame you didn't tune in VOR, I thought it was one of the better interviews.

Huggy showed genuine emotion, without going over the top, and if he'd been that talkative and informative while he was still in the jungle, he might have gone further.

He displayed a good deal of diplomacy but still managed to let us know what he really thought. I.e. When Sophie said Huggy was looking for attention and Huggy said "Who said that?"

I maintain if you don't believe the evidence of your own eyes and ears, think about these people who have been with Sophie 24/7 for the last twelve days and all say the same thing about her.

Well I agree with all of the above except for one thing... I didnt understand the first 30 seconds of what Huggy was saying... :unsure:

He seemed a mellow, chilled out kinda guy though. Pity Sheila and her tangerine lipsticked lips had to muscle in on his big exit though ....
02-12-2004, 10:43 PM
Bye Bye Huggy
Nox Wrote:Shame you didn't tune in VOR, I thought it was one of the better interviews.

I agree with you that he showed genuine emotion during his interview...he appeared as a much nicer person...
but as far as sophie is concerned we know that natalie,sheila and huggy didn't get on with her...there's no real surprise here...
he didn't see all the things that the public has seen...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Huggy is awesome! claire 7 1,158 03-12-2004 06:34 PM
Last Post: claire
  Huggy? ChelseaFan 29 2,936 02-12-2004 05:59 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  If you go down the jungle today you'll find a Huggy Bear Haydon_acc2 32 2,981 24-11-2004 12:02 AM
Last Post: ils