Brigette Nielsen ~CBB~
or.......Uri Geller ~IAC~
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBB vs IAC showdown list 2
03-12-2005, 10:21 AM

Please submit your votes on the above list. (multiple voting)

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Diamond vs Bond.........Jennie Bond......:mellow: ~ can't really remember if Anne Diamond was incredibly boring, just plain boring, or mildly boring. I do recall however, that Jennie Bond was surprisingly unnewsreaderlylike (even though she was Royal Correspondent.....) so because the Diamond woman didn't shine......and in the face of real adversity (cockroach eating and the like) Ms. Bond was shaken but not stirred, my vote goes to the newsreader.........i mean......Royal Correspondent!!

Caprice or Jordan ~ Caprice.......or Jordan...........Caprice.........or Jordan.........Capr.........Jord.........Ca........Jor..........oh sod it, I'll just close my eyes and see which box i've ticked when i reopen them......

Germaine "I'm outta here" Greer vs Christine "Get Me Out of Here" Hamilton ~ crikey, another rather tough choice to make. Don't remember too many fabulous moments from the Hamilton woman (seem to remember lots of stories about her and her husband bla bla bla as she sat round the campfire), though i do believe she ate a cockroach and a bull's testicle....or something very similar, so......hmmm....gosh.....what to dooo.......I felt if anybody was going to keep the McCrirrick chap in check then it would be her. When she left, the racehorse bloke upgraded/downgraded into heinous mode......and at times....it really wasn't pleasant viewing......just hope they've disinfected that bathroom sink......and then disinfected it yet again........in fact, i'd probably do it a third time just to be absolutely on the safe side. Anyway, Greer for me. She brought intelligence to the House and I would have liked to have seen a little more of it before the lunatics took over the asylum.

I'Anson vs Ferguson ~ much as i liked I'Anson's boobs, it was never going to be enough, so the novelty of an American celeb (two American celebs in fact......two Black American celebs IN FACT) appearing on IAC was quite refreshing. I thought Sheila was occasionally bossy......but then again, I thought I'Anson was occasionally-to-always bossy, but Ms. Ferguson had a slightly more likeable personality and she edges the woman with the annoying (to pronounce) surname out.

Nielsen vs Geller ~ both were fair entertainment, though the magician (he is a magician isn't he??) gets my vote because he is able to bend spoons.......no, that's ridiculous......he gets my vote because i can still remember just how weird and bizarre it felt to be watching the Mighty "boonspender".....sorry, i mean "spoonbender" (and the others) in a jungle environment and deprived of almost every comfort during that very first screening of IACGMOOH. Neilsen loses out for no other reason than her being able to sit down on a (fairly) comfortable sofa and turn in each night to a bed and blankets (pillows too). Also I just love Mr. Geller's accent. It reminds me of that actress Brigitte Nielsen's........

score after round two ~ CBB 5 IAC 5

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  CBB vs IAC showdown list 4 Woodstock 2 956 03-12-2005 01:23 PM
Last Post: Woodstock
  CBB vs IAC showdown list 3 Woodstock 2 955 03-12-2005 12:39 PM
Last Post: Woodstock
  CBB vs IACGMOOH Showdown Woodstock 2 975 03-12-2005 11:05 AM