Melinda Messenger ~CBB~
or.......Kerry Katona ~IAC~
Sue Perkins ~CBB~
or.......Rhona Cameron ~IAC~
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBB vs IACGMOOH Showdown
03-12-2005, 10:12 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2005 10:19 AM by Woodstock.)
CBB vs IACGMOOH Showdown

You will find four separate lists, each consisting of ten celebrities - five of whom have made an appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, the other five having appeared on I'm a Celebity G.M.O.O.H. They will be listed in alternate sequence (eg, one contestant from CBB followed by one contestant from IAC followed by one contestant from CBB and so on). All you must do is run through each individual showdown by voting for one of two celebrities from each match-up (eg, choose one from Mark Owen or Sid Owen)

Simply base your vote for each individual celeb on whom you believed to be more likeable, fun, entertaining, bla bla from the two series........(multiple voting is activated......as you would expect.)

Looking forward to seeing the results on this one.

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2005, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2005 11:07 AM by Woodstock.)
CBB vs IACGMOOH Showdown
Feltz vs Goolden ~ tough one to call. Wasn't a huge fan of either, though memories of the Feltz woman and the quite frightening knife & table saga edged her into my preference

Sweeney vs Murphy ~ think both are vixens but I opted for Sheree on the premise that I just love her eyes.....smile.....hair........and she has a t'riffic personality......think I'm in lurve!!.....+ I've never watched Emmerdale........not since the days of Seth & Mr Wilks and not since they took the "Farm" sign down. Shame 'bout that......

Turner vs Wilcox ~ well, who on earth could have a fondness for Anthea?? not really much of a duel when push comes to shove. I have the Wilcox woman a furlong ahead......though it's a mystery as to why.........sorryBlush

Messenger vs Katona ~ hmmm......a cigarette paper between 'em really. Though in terms of manners and ladylikeness (if one was basing their preference on those qualities.....and i am.....) then "motherly" Melinda comes out tops here.

Perkins vs Cameron ~ thought both these two gave a good account of themselves. Enjoyed Rhona's homophobic quarrels with Mr. Benn in the jungle heat, but then i also found the other lesbian Ms. Perkins very intelligent and she also provided one or two memorable moments during her time in the House (80's party was just one of them)

score after round one ~ CBB 3 IAC 2

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  CBB vs IAC showdown list 4 Woodstock 2 959 03-12-2005 01:23 PM
Last Post: Woodstock
  CBB vs IAC showdown list 3 Woodstock 2 962 03-12-2005 12:39 PM
Last Post: Woodstock
  CBB vs IAC showdown list 2 Woodstock 2 1,042 03-12-2005 11:47 AM