Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CPD sufferers.....
22-08-2005, 12:45 PM
CPD sufferers.....

This is a thread for those amongst us who suffer from CPD (Compulsive Post Disorder).....it's for those moments in forum life when you have responded to all you can respond to but still have the urge to post something.....

This thread has a four aims and they are:

1) To give those sufferers of CPD a place to simply witter on at random....

2) To stop the stress caused from not having such a thread to relieve the posting desire which has on occasiona led to a goat losing it's head, a small child having his lolly pop stolen and stuck up a cats bum and the most frightening of all people being driven to post on the 'I Love David Dickenson' website...

3) To stop the production of threads that are simply created to satisfy the disorder....

4) Because I suffer from it and it is slowly developing into CTD...Comulsive thread disorder...and I am trying to resist a fully blown outbreak...

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2005, 06:59 PM
CPD sufferers.....
Coastie I am interested, there is no question, I am not sure whether I am a sufferer however - but I would beinterested in the DSM interpretation of CPD? Have you a list of symptoms? Or is this an anagram for the Chicago Police Department and you are trying to fool us??

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

22-08-2005, 07:02 PM
CPD sufferers.....
Yup! I say ^^^^^^ qualifies :w00t:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
22-08-2005, 11:37 PM
CPD sufferers.....
Oh and I thought this was gonna be all the smokers of the board coughing their guts up explaining all their symptoms of chronic Pulmonary Disease Cool

[Image: 429.gif]
23-08-2005, 07:17 PM
CPD sufferers.....
Some of the main symptoms of CPD are:

You stare at the board willing someone to respond to a post...any post..so that you can post immediately after them even if you have already exhusted your entire knowledge on the subject the thread is relating to.

You get excited when you see your username down the entire length of the left side of the board. In fact you make this a goal each time you log on.

You post off topic comments just because you can and try to justify such comments when quizzed by coming up with an incredibly weak link between the thread title and your comment.

You respond to your own posts as if they were someone elses.

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
23-08-2005, 07:28 PM
CPD sufferers.....
Coastie, is your mother aware who we are and where you met us all?
23-08-2005, 07:39 PM
CPD sufferers.....
Cat.... I think compared to her daughter she will find us all perfectly normal :ninja:
23-08-2005, 07:55 PM
CPD sufferers.....
Andrea Wrote:Oh and I thought this was gonna be all the smokers of the board coughing their guts up explaining all their symptoms of chronic Pulmonary Disease Cool

always on duty, eh Andrea! [Image: 3_2_2.gif] [url=http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYAXGB][/url]

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
23-08-2005, 08:39 PM
CPD sufferers.....
Dolores Wrote:always on duty, eh Andrea! [Image: 3_2_2.gif] [url=http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYAXGB][/url]

always Dol, always :ninja: :laugh:

[Image: 429.gif]
23-08-2005, 09:32 PM
CPD sufferers.....
Cat Wrote:Coastie, is your mother aware who we are and where you met us all?

i have given my mum an initial briefing...basically mum has been informed that...

A) She will be meeting lots of new people who will be referred to by rather unusual names....

B) These people are all members of that website I always wanted to chat to from home but couldn't as we only had dial up and mum didn't want to pay a monthly fee for something she hardly ever used....that is until I moved out and hey she signed up to a £9.99 a month deal straight away..not fair...but I'm not bitter....going off topic now...

C) The people she will be meeting are incredibly friendly...esspecially when drunk!

D) Yes some of them will be drunk....!

E) No they do not mind you coming along....they just think you are incredibly brave....not for joining in the meet with a random bunch of strangers but for admitting to being Coasties mum...hey hang on a minute... :unsure:

F) Yes they would love to hear you sing 'My Old Mans a Dustman'.

Mum was quite happy after this was all explained....

Now Andrea what are you going to do with that needle?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  For all hayfever sufferers Rob 13 1,235 21-06-2005 10:52 AM
Last Post: Coastie