Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camera Time
20-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Camera Time

Jan Leeming like Sheree Murphy last year seems to be hogging the whole show. I know she is annoyingly entertaining but there is just so much you can take of this whingebucket. I would like to see more of Faith, who is just not getting a look in.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2006, 10:11 PM
Camera Time
I actually quite like Faith too, now. I didn't at first - but she seems like a very chilled person - except when she does the screeching lalalalalala thingy, that really bugs me!

There does always seem to be a dominant person given screen time doesn't there. In the past it's been John Fash - the Appleton girl (can't remember which one), Sherree Murphy and now Jan.

I hope Jan goes quickly in the voting off stakes as I really wouldn't want her to think that anyone actually likes her!!! ... on the other hand if she does get voted out she will be giving the old "it's women who vote and they're all jealous of me" spiel!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-11-2006, 09:57 AM
Camera Time
I too think Jan is hogging all the limelight. We have barely seen Faith, Matt and Myleene. The only time Myleene was shown was in her bikini slot the other day.

Get rid of Jan.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user