Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camp Life
02-12-2004, 06:25 PM
Camp Life

Does anybody else think that this group have it a lot easier than past Jungleites?
I mean...they appear to have drinks on tap...Ive heard no begging for a fag ala Phil Tufnel.
I honestly believe that in the first couple of series of IAC, the celebs had to endure a lot more hardship....or am I just being cynical?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Camp Life
I actually think it looks much tougher this year...natalie's failure to bring enough food didn't do them any favours!
02-12-2004, 06:31 PM
Camp Life
I think they have had it harder...by the end of the first week they had all obviously lost a lot of weight and were beginning to look quite ill.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2004, 09:04 PM
Camp Life
they seem to have more energy today....you can tell they got more food...
02-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Camp Life
I think the lighter mood might be the absence of a certain someone that will remain nameless :unsure:
02-12-2004, 09:11 PM
Camp Life
ilovesurvivor Wrote:I think the lighter mood might be the absence of a certain someone that will remain nameless :unsure:
I think I know who you are referring to! :laugh:
02-12-2004, 09:11 PM
Camp Life
ilovesurvivor Wrote:I think the lighter mood might be the absence of a certain someone that will remain nameless :unsure:
Hmmm....wonder who you could be referring to?
But yes, I agree, they all seemed to be getting on a lot more.
02-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Camp Life
Wait until old down in the mouth leaves, then we should really see the mood lift.
02-12-2004, 09:37 PM
Camp Life
Yeah, I noticed that they had an ample supply of cigarettes - no one ever complains that they need a fag. As already said, the lack of food was a real hardship though.
02-12-2004, 10:50 PM
Camp Life
They ought to deprive them of fags, as they are a luxury item.

It always intrigues me that we are given a list of people's luxury items, ie: Paul brought in a large rubber ring, Joe a chair ... and yet little luxury items NOT stated on the list start creeping in... ie Sophie plucking her eyebrows with some tweezers. Where did they come from? They werent anyones luxury item. Ive also seen Sophie wearing mascara and eyeshadow Huh ......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Who Will Be Brought Into The Jungle Camp? Haydon_acc2 3 883 24-11-2004 12:12 AM
Last Post: sheoque