Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone sum up BB6?
30-05-2005, 09:46 AM
Can anyone sum up BB6?

Missed all of it so far, and haven't time to read through all the posts, so could some clever person give us a quick update of what's happened, who the housies are etc?

many fankus........... :thumbsup:

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2005, 10:11 AM
Can anyone sum up BB6?
TE - I can't really help that much although will give it a go. I missed Saturday nights, but did see last nights and the launch show.

Last night there was a spectacle of dominance, everyone seemingly trying to outdo each other in the shouting, 'look at me' aren't I loud and funny type of behaviour. With a special display by Kemal and Maxwell.

A few of the girls were quite upset at this display of, I want to say Alpha Male behaviour, but Kemal was involved, but this is what it would equate to.

Mary has voiced her unhappiness at the showers being so public, Roberto and Saskia have offered to hold a towel up so she can at least shower with dignity and privacy!

The suitcases were returned to the group, except Misoki's key would not open her case - eventually BB gave her 168 keys to try to unlock her case - and guess which key worked?? Yup, the 168th key.

Maxwell, the self confessed sexist and stereotypical Cockney Barrow boy - is trying to ingratiate himself with all the ladies, and has admitted he fancies Sam. A psychologist pointed out within the hour of entering the house Maxwell would become a 'lap dog' and it looks like an accurate prediction. He is firey and argumentative - but then comes over all contrite and apologetic when it blows over.

That is about it at the moment.

Oh Misoki - is the unlucky 13th housemate - her task is to get as many nominations as possible, in order for her to become immune from the voting process. She is acheiving this by being extrememly self centred and acting out her Princess title very well.

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-05-2005, 10:41 AM
Can anyone sum up BB6?
CHEERS FLIP. just don't have time at the mo to catch up so that was a great help

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
30-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Can anyone sum up BB6?
or...

13 people who think that getting on BB6 is a short cut to not working hard to earn money - people who believe that exposure = happiness.

or..

13 people that if you met them at a party you would not be looking forward to meeting at the next party

or..

13 unrepresentative UK residents from minority groups

or..

13 people who have siezed a chance to do something that everyone else would love to do

or..

13 people who remarkably appear to be 13 people who have never read a book in their lives

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Can anyone sum up BB6?
Had a chat last night and thought it was interesting that the contestants in The Contender (all middleweight boxers remember, most but not all from poor backgrounds) all demonstrated significantly higher levels of maturity, family values, inteligence (Sergio for example), passion, commitment to a cause, niceness, humour....you name it (main point being that most of them qualify as a role model in some way). It brought home what a sad bunch this BB6 lot are, and how and why we even watch these people and make them "celebs" (Jane Goody style).

Apologies to one or two of the BB6 people though who do seem to have nice elements to their personality - Roberto seems genuinely ok, Kemal confident in his identity, Derek nice enough etc
30-05-2005, 07:46 PM
Can anyone sum up BB6?
Flip Wrote:TE - I can't really help that much although will give it a go. I missed Saturday nights, but did see last nights and the launch show.

Last night there was a spectacle of dominance, everyone seemingly trying to outdo each other in the shouting, 'look at me' aren't I loud and funny type of behaviour. With a special display by Kemal and Maxwell.

A few of the girls were quite upset at this display of, I want to say Alpha Male behaviour, but Kemal was involved, but this is what it would equate to.

Mary has voiced her unhappiness at the showers being so public, Roberto and Saskia have offered to hold a towel up so she can at least shower with dignity and privacy!

The suitcases were returned to the group, except Misoki's key would not open her case - eventually BB gave her 168 keys to try to unlock her case - and guess which key worked?? Yup, the 168th key.

Maxwell, the self confessed sexist and stereotypical Cockney Barrow boy - is trying to ingratiate himself with all the ladies, and has admitted he fancies Sam. A psychologist pointed out within the hour of entering the house Maxwell would become a 'lap dog' and it looks like an accurate prediction. He is firey and argumentative - but then comes over all contrite and apologetic when it blows over.

That is about it at the moment.

Oh Misoki - is the unlucky 13th housemate - her task is to get as many nominations as possible, in order for her to become immune from the voting process. She is acheiving this by being extrememly self centred and acting out her Princess title very well.

Thanks from me too Flip. Missed Saturday and Sunday nights and wondered if anything significant had happened but looks like they are still sizing each other up.