Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carol
27-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Carol

I can't find a thread on her, so I thought I'd start one. Although it's been pretty quiet BB on SO this year.

Anyway, I really don't like Carol anymore. As soon as someone challenges/annoys her, she turns on the tears/decides she never wants them to speak to them again.

Time for her to go.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2007, 07:06 PM
Carol
awful woman - absolutely awful.

I've never liked her. she is doormat, martyr and phoney person all rolled into one.

Apparently she "disowned" one of her daughters too for a time - she is a bully of young people. Now I'm not saying that Channelle wouldn't test the patience of a saint and she deserves slapping with a wet fish for a long long time - but for Carole to cut her off is just cruel, especially after she'd been such a "mother" figure to her previously. One of the reasons I think is that Channelle dared to go to someone else for a shoulder to cry on and thereby challenged Carole's position in the house as mother and confessor.

btw - none of the above excuses Channelle's bizzare behaviour over recent days.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
31-07-2007, 10:01 AM
Carol
I think we have all met Carol's in our lives, they kind of sail around the moral high ground in their lightly disguised pirate ships chastising others for being pirates..:bored:

**I heart Northern Soul**
07-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Carol
Unbelievable behaviour last night from Carol. Who does she think she is? It's not her bleeding kitchen for pity's sake. The HMs are actually scared of her. And oh, how selfish were they for cooking a lovely roast for the whole house? Grrrr! She is infuriating. And as soon as anyone stands up to her she turns on the tears. I think Jonty can see what a manipultive old bag she is.
10-08-2007, 09:39 AM
Carol
Agree she is a horrible woman, who has become worse and worse since (cant remember her name - the fat Welsh one) was evicted. The way she was moaning about the cheese making a mess on the sofas when they arent even HER sofas and her own house is a shameful tip!! She is as horrid as she looks
Find all posts by this user
10-08-2007, 11:13 AM
Carol
I have really gone off her - who made her the catering police?!?!?!!?!?

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
10-08-2007, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2007 03:54 PM by PJ.)
Carol
I seem to agree with everyone at last - this woman would would drive me crazy. She's a right moany auld cow.

She actually reminds me of Lea from BB7 the way she mothers all the boys.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Carol's house maxine 2 1,573 27-07-2007 06:56 PM
Last Post: Dolores