Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carol Thatcher Wins This Years Im A Celebrity !!!!!!!!!
05-12-2005, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2005 10:33 PM by Pandora.)

Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

The Best Woman Definitely Won !!!! Smile Smile Smile

Her interview was excellent, very gracious and articulate.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2005, 10:32 PM
I'm pleased for her. I think she needed to be known as something other than Maggie Thatcher's daughter. I really think she's genuinely shocked, surprised and touched to have won. Good on ya Carol.
05-12-2005, 10:32 PM
she most certainly did.

And what a gracious winner she was too!

Well done GBP for getting it right for once!

I'm not sure where her new found success will take her though.

I hope that Sid does well out of it I would love to see more of him on our small screen now!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
05-12-2005, 10:37 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Delighted that Carol won and I can't think of a more worthy winner. She won not because she had a legion of fans backing her from her soap or TOTP appearances, but by showing pure determination and grit. Although I'm sure Sheree is a lovely girl and all that, I'm pleased that at least some of the British public realised what was going on at last.
05-12-2005, 10:39 PM
Well done to Carol the right result for a change. I think Sid should have been runner up but never mind he has done himself no harm by his showing on here.
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2005, 10:41 PM
mazwad Wrote:Well done to Carol the right result for a change. I think Sid should have been runner up but never mind he has done himself no harm by his showing on here.

I think he should have been runner up too.

Looks like you won our IAC competition, Maz, you got the top three finalists correct (not quite in the right order though)...

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
05-12-2005, 10:46 PM
I'm glad out of the final three it was Carol that won, although I wouldn't have been too disappointed if Sid had won, and I agree he should have been at least the runner up!
05-12-2005, 10:48 PM
I am delighted for Carol, she was a deserving winner! And I think it is great of the GBP to have voted for her instead of not voting for her because of who she was..........IFSWIM!

I have really enjoyed this years show because there haven't really been any big fall-outs or anything. I know the previous years bickering have been good to watch but I think it was fab that they all just got on, got stuck in and had an absolute blast! There was no bitching and no-one had a nasty word to say about anyone!

Well Done to Carol!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
05-12-2005, 10:56 PM
Despite the fact that I kinda stopped watching this, I am glad Carol has won it. She has been fantastic entertainment and I'd love to go for a pint with her.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
05-12-2005, 11:01 PM
PJ Wrote:Despite the fact that I kinda stopped watching this, I am glad Carol has won it. She has been fantastic entertainment and I'd love to go for a pint with her.

lol! she's the kinda gal who could pee a pint isn't she!!

I always remember years and years ago when Siouxie of Siouxie and the Banshees was on Kid Jensen on Radio 1 (I said it was a long time ago!!) and Kid was mightily impressed cos Sioux didn't have time to run to the toilets in between breaks so she pee'd in a pint glass that was in the studio (behind a screen ... don't want you to think she is a skank!) and she filled it too!!!!! :w00t:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Carol Thatcher Thread Pandora 60 11,782 05-12-2005 02:36 PM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Do you like this bunch as much as last years? xrayspex 13 2,543 29-11-2005 02:42 PM
Last Post: nemish