Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carole Malone
08-01-2007, 10:37 AM
Carole Malone

As lovely Dermot said on BBLB yesterday is there anybody out there that likes Carol? I liked her in Celebrity Fit Club the way she dealt with the snivelling cheat Anne Diamond but I cannot warm to her in the house. She talks incessantly and monopolises every conversation, even when Cleo was talking on the phone getting their instructions from BB in the servants quarters, all you could hear was this woman’s voice droning on…………………….. Shut the F up woman!:boxing:

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Carole Malone
I like her. In her column she often says what im thinking, and i like the fact that she isnt afraid to stand up for herself.

She is a strong woman, which is good.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Carole Malone
Bonsai Wrote:I like her. In her column she often says what im thinking, and i like the fact that she isnt afraid to stand up for herself.

She is a strong woman, which is good.

looking at that ugly wrinkled mug in the bathroom mirror each morning would make anyone strong.

**I heart Northern Soul**
08-01-2007, 12:33 PM
Carole Malone
IsLe Of WeAtHeR Wrote:looking at that ugly wrinkled mug in the bathroom mirror each morning would make anyone strong.

Are you a perfect example of human gorgeousness then ? I think we need to see a photo.

08-01-2007, 12:45 PM
Carole Malone
I think she has had to fight tooth and nail to get on in what is essentially a mans world and she is very opinionated and forthright. Unfortunately, at the moment, this is coming across as being rather bossy. I still like her at the moment though.

Interestingly, she was outed by her own newspaper the other day (she'll go mental when she finds out). She told BB producers, and it appears on her introduction page that she is 47 years old. She is actually 52. Still looks good though.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
08-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Carole Malone
If i looked like her at 52, i would be more than happy :good:

08-01-2007, 01:32 PM
Carole Malone
Bonsai Wrote:If i looked like her at 52, i would be more than happy :good:

You both do know that she is not the scouse one or the one from Kenny Everett, right?

she is the one with the relief map of the grand canyon pasted on her mush...she is wearing her daughters jeans, sits next to Dork at the table and says thins like "i knew that" or "yeah I thought that would happen" etc etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

08-01-2007, 02:57 PM
Carole Malone
You've not warmed to her then IOW.
Find all posts by this user
08-01-2007, 03:10 PM
Carole Malone
Buzz Wrote:You've not warmed to her then IOW.

she is pretending to be the "oh i get it - i am a self-parody, I am only here to be the social commentator" and I find it a bit false. I get the feeling that a simple case of writing too much about celebs makes you wonder why you cant be one and get a slice of the financial action, may be at work here.

also at 53 she should not be wearing tight jeans on tv.:sick:

08-01-2007, 10:06 PM
Carole Malone
I can't really take to her to be honest. She seems quite insincere. Whenever she's talking to someone I just the feeling that she's fishing for a story for her column.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Carole, Danielle and Ian on 'This Morning' Pandora 3 1,945 29-01-2007 07:17 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Carole Malone's CBB article in the Sunday Mirror Pandora 6 1,567 16-01-2007 11:43 AM
Last Post: Punkyfish
  Carole's exit interview Pandora 9 1,417 13-01-2007 05:11 PM
Last Post: Patsy