Carole Malone's CBB article in the Sunday Mirror

Is here :-

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_he..._page.html

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2007, 05:36 PM
I bought the Sunday Mirror today cos I'm so nosey!

A couple of things I have issues with Ms Malone about are:

... is this the first time she has written about people that she's actually met? Saw Jodie Marsh on BBLB today and she quite rightly said what gives Carole Malone the right to write stuff (and the Mirror to print stuff) about people (and pretty nasty stuff about Jade - and presumably Ms Marsh aswell) if she's never met the people - I tend to agree with Jodie (for once!) - I know we prattle on, on here, but Carole is paid huge sums to put some pretty spiteful stuff out about people who she's never met before to the GBP with immunity from libel laws etc!

... secondly - she says that Jade might hit Shilpa and agrees that Jade is ganging up opn Shilipa with her other white trash harpies (Jo and thingyboby with the big tits) and then she goes on to say that Jade is a sweet girl!!!! Carole you beggar belief sometimes!!! I've never thought anyone who commits or is capable of commiting violence could be described as sweet!!!!

I think Carole has done well out of the show - and yes - she is looking good - but I cant say I admire her or think that she has changed my mind about the lowest form of journalism (ie. slamming people) - although in her column she is very funny - how annoying is that!!
14-01-2007, 05:46 PM
Methinks that Carole may have picked up on the racism from Jackiey toward Shilpa and has now suddenly decided that J's behaviour was out of order.

What a pity she didnt have the courage of her own convictions to pick Jackiey up about it at the time..... *rolls eyes*

15-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Dolores Wrote:I... secondly - she says that Jade might hit Shilpa and agrees that Jade is ganging up opn Shilipa with her other white trash harpies (Jo and thingyboby with the big tits) and then she goes on to say that Jade is a sweet girl!!!! Carole you beggar belief sometimes!!! I've never thought anyone who commits or is capable of commiting violence could be described as sweet!!!!!!

I didnt buy it, I read it in Morrisons!

Totally agree Dolores, I was shocked at the headline - on the front cover of the Mirror - sensationalist or what? That Jade may "thump" Shilpa. Hope in a way she does, didnt I read somewhere that Shilpa was a karate black belt, I would pay to see her putting Jade on her fat, untalented, chavvy a*se. :wallbash:

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
Find all posts by this user
15-01-2007, 05:43 PM
You are right, Shilpa is indeed a karate black belt. Something she hasnt mentioned in the house yet.

I pray she loses her dignity for a second or two and chops Jade and Danielle in the windpipe.

16-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Pandora Wrote:I pray she loses her dignity for a second or two and chops Jade and Danielle in the windpipe.

And drop kicks Danielle straight in that nasty foul mouth - yeah!

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jo brazens it out in the Sunday Mirror.... Pandora 29 5,453 01-02-2007 02:42 PM
Last Post: catswhiskas
  Carole, Danielle and Ian on 'This Morning' Pandora 3 1,946 29-01-2007 07:17 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Carole Malone Punkyfish 20 2,803 20-01-2007 04:49 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Carole's exit interview Pandora 9 1,420 13-01-2007 05:11 PM
Last Post: Patsy