Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carole's exit interview
12-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Carole's exit interview

Well I know that Isle of Weather will disagree, but I think Carole Malone - for a lady of a certain age - looked damn good tonight.

Davina, on the other hand, was an utter bag of shyte. The interview was appalling, the questions idiotic and what the hell was, "so who do you think nominated you?" (Carole looks blank), Davina hastily says, "oh sorry, you werent were you, you were punished"....

Davina was on autopilot, had one eye on the screen behind her, where it showed Jade screeching at Shilpa, and obviously wasnt in the least bit interested (or professional enough), to ask Carole a sensible question.

Oh and Davina, the Leo imitation? Once is enough dear, twice is labouring a very poor joke.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Carole's exit interview
I think Carole looks good - good for a woman of 52 years of age, but let's face it she does like she is around 52 years old, albeit a darn attractive 52 years old!

She has done really well since celebrity fit club - she was always glamorous and having a slimmer bod is the icing on the cake for her.

I get a bit fed up with everyone knocking Davina's interviewing technique etc continually. OK so she is synomous with Big Brother, but she doesn't own it, surely they are free to let her go and get someone else in and if she was that bad and doing them such a dis-service surely they would do just that? Leave Davina alone!
12-01-2007, 11:41 PM
Carole's exit interview
No. She's a gurning, mugging to the camera, dreadful interviewer. :w00t:

And she made sure she got about a five year contract with them, so they cant get shot of her....:sly:

12-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Carole's exit interview
Dolores Wrote:I get a bit fed up with everyone knocking Davina's interviewing technique etc continually. OK so she is synomous with Big Brother, but she doesn't own it, surely they are free to let her go and get someone else in and if she was that bad and doing them such a dis-service surely they would do just that? Leave Davina alone!
But she's appalling!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
13-01-2007, 10:00 AM
Carole's exit interview
Her interview with Leo was absolute class though. She cornered him like the little rat he is.
13-01-2007, 11:30 AM
Carole's exit interview
I too think Carole is a very attractive woman. I was gutted both her and 'Face Man' were up for eviction as i liked them both. It was a shame that she left.

Her interview was good, and she was honest and frank. It was funny watching her keep some bits back .... so she could write about it in the Sunday Mirror. I know i for one will be buying it that day :w00t:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
13-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Carole's exit interview
maxine Wrote:Her interview with Leo was absolute class though. She cornered him like the little rat he is.

I knew she would though. Leo had dissed Big Brother/Endemol so many times during that show and abused the staff, you could almost hear the Producer screeching thru the earpiece "unleash helllllll!!!!!!!!!"

Nobody, but NOBODY disses Endemol and gets away with it. And its Davina's cash cow, so she obviously followed orders to the letter.

It was great to see the egotistical little turd squirm.

13-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Carole's exit interview
[QUOTE=Pandora]Well I know that Isle of Weather will disagree, but I think Carole Malone - for a lady of a certain age - looked damn good tonight. /QUOTE]

Totally agree, she has beautiful eyes. I bet she was quite a stunna in her youth. I am sorry she is out really, I dont think we saw the best of her, get rid of those two wastes of space that are Jack and Danielle.:laugh:

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
Find all posts by this user
13-01-2007, 05:11 PM
Carole's exit interview
Carole Malone looks fantastic, regardless of age.

I'm not a Davina fan, but it can't be easy interviewing someone with something potentially noteworthy going on in the background and your producer screaming down your earpiece "STOP THE INTERVIEW - IT'S ALL KICKING OFF!!"
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Carole, Danielle and Ian on 'This Morning' Pandora 3 1,946 29-01-2007 07:17 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Transcript of Jo's awkward interview with Davina Pandora 15 3,332 28-01-2007 04:10 PM
Last Post: kookycat
  Carole Malone Punkyfish 20 2,803 20-01-2007 04:49 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Jade's Eviction Interview Pandora 16 2,260 20-01-2007 04:46 PM
Last Post: maxine
  Carole Malone's CBB article in the Sunday Mirror Pandora 6 1,568 16-01-2007 11:43 AM
Last Post: Punkyfish
  Leo's Exit *snigger* Pandora 3 931 12-01-2007 11:17 PM
Last Post: Dolores