Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catch-up thread for peeps who can't watch much!
24-05-2006, 03:00 PM

Dear all,

Due to the fact that Urk won't let me watch much could kind peeps post short snippets of any importance here?

Like - what happened to Shabaz - did he just walk out the front door?

Why did he go?

Has he been on any english telly shows since?

Don't get the KitKat thing - newbies from joe public to go in soon or summat?

Did nikki get her wah tah?

Has glyn spoken yet?

has bun aye spoken yet?

any other juicy bits?

fanks.

teye without telly remote.:sleep:

[urk will pay for this when the world cup starts:evilmad: ]

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2006, 04:29 PM
TE, that's scandalous. Sort Urk out immediately!

We don't really know the full Shahbaz story yet as it wasn't part of yesterday's show. S'pose we will hear about it tonight.

There are golden tickets inside kit kats. I think there's a hundred and then one gets chosen to go in - don't know how or when yet.

Don't think Nikki got her water but the house tap water is double filtered dontchaknow.

Glyn and Bonnie have spoken, but nothing of import, apart from Glyn telling Shahbaz to keep his mitts to himself.

Slezer and Imogen had a snog but its a secret from the rest of the group.Sleepy

Dawn has BO and Pete has a large c*ck.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-05-2006, 04:51 PM
Richard has turned into a prize b!tch (shock) and told everyone to send Shahbaz to Coventry. He took it literally, obviously.

Nikki is hyper-clean and has a problem with BO and makes sure everyone knows it.

Mikey likes to cuddle. :bored:

Mikey and George think Grace has the best body.

Lisa says **** a lot.
25-05-2006, 03:33 PM
aw fanks girls. Have booked telly for tonights show so fek him!:good:

bam bam
25-05-2006, 04:46 PM
You've picked a good night to lock him in the naughty cupboard, H. A load has happened in the last couple of days. :thumbsup:
25-05-2006, 09:28 PM
Mr Bob decides to call every night at about 9.15 so I keep mising BB! However I am going to try sort out a disc and tape it tomorow morning (the toned down version) I missed all the Dawn thing tonight and I don't know why it's only Glynne and Bonaye up for eviction tomorrow- that should be a really interesting night! :applause:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
26-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Urk got me spannered with cheap wine last night and I totally forgot to watch the fekkin thing. Anyone mind doing a recap?

fank oooo

bam bam
27-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Tigereye Wrote:Urk got me spannered with cheap wine last night and I totally forgot to watch the fekkin thing. Anyone mind doing a recap?

fank oooo

he's an absolute bounder isn't he TE! I hope he behaved like a gentleman! :laugh:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
06-06-2006, 11:42 AM
Sorry to resurrect this thread but I've been away in the back of beyond since last thursday - would some kind peeps sorta bring me up to speed on anything important [or not!!] that happened in da house?

fanku

bam bam
06-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Tricky one TE. So much has happened and yet really it's all just back stabbing and lying about each other.

Sezer got voted off last Friday (as you probably know) Big shock for everyone especially Sezer and Lea who thought it would be her and Imogen of course, well all that group really because they were convinced he was too popular to be evited.

The housemates "won" 2 new members in a game. Sam who is a bloke but wants to be known as a girl and uses too much blusher. Aisleyene (pronounced Ashleen) who everyone thinks is a slapper but personally I think she's the least slapperish of all of them.

Imogen and Lisa (not sure about Grace) were all banned from nominations this week for discussing it with other Housemates.

They're all just talking about each other behind each other's backs, then someone will tell someone else what's been said and the arguments keep kicking off. Then they kiss and makeup on the surface but still hate each other really.

Grace seems to be a super-bitch, doing the most stirring with Nikki, Imogen and Lisa in her gang.

Sam is another Shebaz, weird stalker of housemates who seems neurotic and a bit loopy.

Well that's it in a nutshell. I'm sure someone else can elaborate a bit cos I'm trying to do my holiday packing. :wink_kiss