Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Celeb Holiday Reps
19-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Celeb Holiday Reps

Did anyone see this last night? It was on quite late (around 11pm).

I thought it was quite amusing, although i sometimes wonder why these celebs (and i use the term loosely) put themselves up for this kind of show.

They are training to be holiday reps, and will be representing a company for 10 days. So they got to their villa, and were totally struck dumb at the thought of having to wear a uniform ... WTF - of course they would have to wear a uniform.

So then Jodi Marsh and some model thing (I cant call her a woman as she was vile) decided to cut their uniforms up to make them fashionable. This didnt go down too well as you can imagine !!!

I continues every night for 10 days.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2005, 01:34 PM
Celeb Holiday Reps
Bonsai Wrote:Did anyone see this last night? It was on quite late (around 11pm).

I thought it was quite amusing, although i sometimes wonder why these celebs (and i use the term loosely) put themselves up for this kind of show.

They are training to be holiday reps, and will be representing a company for 10 days. So they got to their villa, and were totally struck dumb at the thought of having to wear a uniform ... WTF - of course they would have to wear a uniform.

So then Jodi Marsh and some model thing (I cant call her a woman as she was vile) decided to cut their uniforms up to make them fashionable. This didnt go down too well as you can imagine !!!

I continues every night for 10 days.

The models name was Jasmine and I desperately want to punch her face in !

Jodi Marsh couldnt get much more make up on that hideous face if she tried could she?
19-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Celeb Holiday Reps
I think Jodie puts the make up on with a bucket and spade. The thing is, Jodie is actually a lovely looking woman, but she is desperate to be a Jordan Mark 11, and it doesnt work. There can only be one Jordan.

I couldnt believe that they has no respect at all for the uniform. I mean, the way they attacked it with scissors and then threw their shoes into the gardens. I truly do think that they thought they could be 'reps' wearing their boob revealing tops. But as the head poncho woman said, there are families on those trips, and they wouldnt want Jodie prancing around in stilletos with her boobs and vagina bearly covered helping them if they have drainage problems in their rooms !!!!!

And as for the other silly bint - Jasmine you say ..... i dont really know what to say about her. The way she walked was enough to make me howl, and the pouting all because she couldnt reveal her knickers and smoke a ciggie :shocking: I love the way her shadow rep asked her what she did for a living as she had never heard of her .... and Jasmine announcing that she was in a 4 page spread in some glossy mag and then calling her disrespectful :w00t:

I had never heard of her either !!!

19-09-2005, 02:22 PM
Celeb Holiday Reps
I meant to see this but it was on a bit late with work the next day. Why do they put things like this on so bloomin late?
Find all posts by this user
19-09-2005, 02:27 PM
Celeb Holiday Reps
MariaRob Wrote:I meant to see this but it was on a bit late with work the next day. Why do they put things like this on so bloomin late?
I think they have to with this show, as the reps are in that tacky resort - Falaraki or something .... so there are boobs and bums everywhere.

19-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Celeb Holiday Reps
Bonsai Wrote:I think they have to with this show, as the reps are in that tacky resort - Falaraki or something .... so there are boobs and bums everywhere.

Better set the vid then.
19-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Celeb Holiday Reps
Bonsai, I dunno where you get the idea from that Jodie Marsh is a lovely looking woman......... personally I think she looks ghastly - with or without the slap ! But we'll have to agree to differ.

Jasmine the model has spoiled brat written all over her doesnt she? And no Ive never seen her before either. I only know she is a model coz it said so in the Radio Times lol :w00t:
19-09-2005, 03:20 PM
Celeb Holiday Reps
Oh knickers....I knew this was coming up but I didn't realise it was on already! I missed it...

I'll have to record it next week.
19-09-2005, 03:23 PM
Celeb Holiday Reps
Minklemar Wrote:I'll have to record it next week.

Its on tonight, and every night for the next 9 days Minks. I think its on slightly later tonight, about 11:05 or something.

19-09-2005, 03:45 PM
Celeb Holiday Reps
Bonsai Wrote:Its on tonight, and every night for the next 9 days Minks. I think its on slightly later tonight, about 11:05 or something.

Oh thanks Bonnie - I almost missed this as I'm just about to log off!!
I'll get the recorder set!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Celeb Fame Academy Isis 33 4,501 19-03-2007 12:10 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Holiday Showdown Dolores 9 1,658 10-02-2006 09:34 AM
Last Post: Bella
  SPOILER - Trust Me I'm a Holiday Rep' - SPOILER Minklemar 11 2,721 24-09-2005 04:19 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  No Celeb survivorfan 2 684 19-09-2005 03:07 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  Celeb Big Brother ils 7 1,385 27-08-2005 01:22 AM
Last Post: Islandman
  Holiday Showdown MariaRob 3 1,093 09-06-2005 07:31 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Holiday Showdown Dolores 7 1,904 13-12-2004 01:30 AM
Last Post: imabich