Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celeb Love Island - Fri 03/06/005 (contains a big spoiler for tomorrow or day after)
03-06-2005, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2005 11:09 PM by Pandora.)
Celeb Love Island - Fri 03/06/005 (contains a big spoiler for tomorrow or day after)

I havent a clue how to hide a spoiler on a thread, so my apologies in advance, I hope I dont annoy anyone by telling you that : possibly - just possibly, there will be two new inmates on the island in the next couple of days. One is the surfer dude that Abi Titters was crawling all over a few days ago and the other is a USA playmate of the month, Nikki Zierling who is blonde, has huge norks and is gorgeous..... (Abi will hate that).........

Okay onto tonights show :-

Bad news is, Paul Danan - he of the big tombstone teeth - has been allowed to return .... even worse news was that he WASNT evicted - Michael Greco was instead. Greco remarked during his eviction interview that he was sure the fighting made for "good tv" ......

Bit of a mish mash of a show tonight, and I fell asleep half way through (luckily Mr P jumped up and recorded it), it showed a lot of what went on last night and the reactions.

Anyone notice that Fran and one or two others keep mentioning, "this island is not a good place for Paul to be..." and referring to the fact that there may be something wrong with him? (Apart from the obvious obnoxious, aggressive, sex pest that he is of course)....

Mr P offered his opinion (how can I put it delicately...) that maybe Paul is missing a certain "party lifestyle" - if you get my drift? It would explain his aggression and irritability... They certainly seem to hint that he has some sort of "problem".... now that may well be alcohol (although I have only seen him drink at night), but to be honest IMO, the only problem old tombstone teeth seems to have with alcohol is that he has two babychams and turns into Mr Hyde rather than being an alcoholic

A few things have become clear to me tonight...

(1) Du'aine's Manager ought to put him up for the Olympic event of "Most boring man in the world" - he is sure to get gold. Liz looked like she wanted to kill herself in the Love Shack with him. The bits of conversation we saw featuring Du'aine were utterly toe curling......

(2) The Greco was very badly edited. VERY badly edited. He was evicted tonight and his "best bits" were full of him organising games, acting the fool, dancing for the group (he was in Chicago), and being a real laugh. Not the Michael we have seen on the nightly shows, looking morose and lonely. I felt so duped. :sad:

(3) Abi is now totally after Lee again (until of course the surfer dude (maybe) comes into the resort - then she will barge past Lee and practically shove him in the pool, in order to get to said surfer dude. Lee, at the moment, is loving it.

(4) Isabella is completely stupid. She is Princess Effing Stupid of StupidLand. I cannot see WHAT there is to even like about Paul Danan and yet she constantly sticks up for him! She thinks he is boyfriend material for gods sake !!! [Image: eek.gif] Methinks she will live to regret a dalliance with such a weird guy.

(5) Calum Best and Patrick Kielty are in joint first place for the funniest comment and most apt on the show so far:-

Calum about Paul : "He goes from legend to tw@t in four seconds".

Patrick about Paul upon seeing his apology : "Aww, well that seemed to be from the heart, proving he does have one. Here's hoping its still beating by the end of the show..."..... [Image: biggrin.gif]

Oh and Paul of the Tombstone Teeth reckons he has finished with drink as "its not for me, it doesnt suit me" - (master of the understatement there)

A fiver says that within 48 hrs he will be knocking back the booze again....... .......:glare:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2005, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2005 04:05 PM by Pandora.)
Pandora......</b>[/b Wrote:[b]Mr P offered his opinion (how can I put it delicately...) that maybe Paul is missing a certain "party lifestyle" - if you get my drift? It would explain his aggression and irritability... They certainly seem to hint that he has some sort of "problem".... now that may well be alcohol (although I have only seen him drink at night), but to be honest IMO, the only problem old tombstone teeth seems to have with alcohol is that he has two babychams and turns into Mr Hyde rather than being an alcoholic

(2) The Greco was very badly edited. VERY badly edited. He was evicted tonight and his "best bits" were full of him organising games, acting the fool, dancing for the group (he was in Chicago), and being a real laugh. Not the Michael we have seen on the nightly shows, looking morose and lonely. I felt so duped. :sad:

Being alcoholic is really just about not being able to control ones self after having a drink, it is not about how much or when you drink and Paul for me is Alcoholic. he knows what he is like when he drinks and he hates it yet he still does it - this is alcoholic action. Saying that he will give it all up is again the typical reaction of a remorseful alcoholic.[/b]
I agree about Greco. He was so much more fun than boring dwaine and yet he got the tug.

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Celebrity Love Island Aondeag 2 2,842 02-02-2006 09:06 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Spoiler - CLI Live Footage 16/06/05 Minklemar 5 1,597 17-06-2005 09:19 AM
Last Post: ils
  Celeb Love Island - Saturday, 11th June 05 Pandora 7 1,979 15-06-2005 09:33 AM
Last Post: Pandora
  Give some love to The Sharpster isleofweather 7 1,631 13-06-2005 10:50 AM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Celeb Love Island - 07/06/05 Pandora 19 3,324 10-06-2005 02:29 PM
  ***Spoiler***Danon isleofweather 4 1,408 09-06-2005 11:21 AM
  ***Spoiler***The Sharpster isleofweather 5 1,444 08-06-2005 01:14 PM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Celeb Love Island - Saturday 04/06/05 Pandora 7 1,946 07-06-2005 06:39 AM
  <<kind of a spoiler but im not sure!!>> Cookie 4 1,387 05-06-2005 03:48 PM