Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celeb Love Island -Thursday 2/6/05
03-06-2005, 08:26 AM

Hi folks
First of all lets get the nasties out of the way. No not Paul's fighting, but the fact that Rebecca Loos and the Manslut Calum had sex in the toilet. Okay, thats over and done with (oh and they chewed each others faces off at the dinner table last night much to the amazement of most of the people sitting round it. Ew. Get some self control Loos!)

The drink was flowing again last night, they were all lounging around the dinner table playing Truth or Dare, and once again, Paul was being obnoxious. There were looks passing between Fran (in particular), Calum, Michael, Jayne and Lee at his prattish behaviour. He was asking very personal truth questions and generally behaving like an ****. Fran looked like he wanted to tip a bottle of wine over his head while Calum - his usual laid back self, simply asked the question we ALL wanted to know of Paul - "Are you always like this (ie an obnoxious @rse, or do you have to be drunk?"........ Paul said, "Im always like this" He said it quite proudly too! If Id have been Isabella, Id be running for the hills at this point.

Later we saw Paul lying in Abi's bed. Jayne and Abi walked into the bedroom to go to the bathroom, and passed the bed. Abi simpered, "ooh what are you doing in my bed".... (cue an incoherent Paul mumbling something), then Jayne said, "get out of her bed man" but was smiling down at him.
His reply was "Shut the eff up....."

The cameras moved to Fran, Lee and Michael outside. The doors to the bedroom were open and Fran said, "He's just told the girls to shut the eff up, now!" Lee and Michael roll their eyes and there is a short discussion to his inappropriate behaviour.
Paul climbs out of bed, goes out to the group, pointing his finger at a seated Lee and shouts, "shut up b!tching about me".... cue some calming down from the others, and "come on Paul..." and "For f**ks sake" from a very annoyed Fran.
Paul turned his attention to Fran, jabbing his finger in his face while yelling incoherently and swearing, (there was a LOT bleeped out!). Fran was smiling, shaking his head (but obviously on the edge of lamping him one). Lee told Paul to calm down because he was "scaring Jayne" and then Paul went back to lie in Abi's bed.

The bedroom doors were shut and Fran, Lee and Michael looked at each other, shaking their heads and saying, "Jeeeeez"..... Fran (who seemed to have borne the brunt of the abuse), said, "he really is a (bleep)... he had no right to talk to the girls like that... cant he see that this sort of behaviour scares some of them? He's out of control man...." There was nodding and agreement from the others.

Meanwhile, we see Danan getting out of bed again and charging toward the doors (which rather funnily he had difficulty opening which spoiled his entrance rather).
He charged outside, twice as aggressive and squared up to Fran, who jumped up and Im SURE was about to punch his teeth down his throat. Paul was totally out of control at this point, yelling his head off, shouting, Lee grabbed him by the arms, trying to keep him away from Fran - Fran was yelling back..... and in between Paul's bleeped out screeching we heard him call Fran a f**king gay irish and then the c word more than once. Fran was desperate to get at him, and suddenly Security appeared. Two pretty large fellas, who pushed Danan away from Lee, got him by the arms and moved him away from the group. At this point, he got free and came back AGAIN, screeching, swearing, looking like a prat while the celebs just shook their heads and sighed.
Security finally removed him to the Beach House for his own safety.

Abi then came out and believe it or not actually tried to defend his behaviour. Fran told her to shut up (lol). Then lo and behold, despite Jayne being the one that was most scared, Abi decides to act all scared, vulnerable and upset and "needs a cuddle" (jesus how transparent is this woman), and of course, chooses Lee.

One bit of rather amusing footage last night was the terminally boring Du'aine moving into the LoveShack with Liz. To the dubbed over music of the Black Eyed Peas "shut up..." we saw Liz and Du'aine sharing a meal, Liz lookiing like she wanted to hang herself and Du'aine pontificating about nothing in particular. A snippet of the conversation from Du'aine went something like, " I mean, I like to let myself go, gosh yes. Sometimes I go absolutely wild, really do... yes. You know? Just really let myself go. I think everyone needs to just once in a while. You know, just go really crazy"
Poor Liz.
It mustve been like having supper with Ken Barlow.

My thoughts following all of that are :-

I dont actually like Fran that much. I find him smug, self righteous and yes, he doesnt follow his own advice - his telling Paul off for telling Jayne and Abi to shut the **** up, was immediately compounded when a second later he turned round and told Abi to shut up and be quiet lol.......
However, he was extremely controlled when faced with Danan and obviously drew on all his experience of an ex bouncer, trying to reason with him and stay controlled, but even Fran looked like he just wanted to kill him in the end. He even said to the others later, "Oh just give me foive minutes alone with him, off this effin island, its all I ask. If we'd have been anywhere but here, Id have finished him."

The Titmuss is an idiot and should have kept out of the fight, but obviously couldnt bear the fact that something major was happening without her being centre of attention.
I mean, she even managed to turn it all around to her later - moping in her bed, cuddling up to Lee (how gullible is he?), and pretending to be scared, upset and vulnerable - when I believe Jayne Middlemiss was supposed to be the scared one?

Lee Sharpe, thank god, was big enough to be able to use his strength to hold The Danan at bay during his "snarling Jack Russell" routine while Michael just looked like he wanted to be elsewhere!

As for the Danan - no doubt he will deny everything. That usually seems to be his pattern of argument the day after, despite evidence to the contrary.

His whole personality revolves around aggression. IMO, it wasnt staged last night. He simply isnt that good an actor. He is a typical immature, aggressive, nuisance who has to rely on alcohol to give him dutch courage to start violent fights.
And - typical of an immature bully - once he has said his piece and feels vindicated that he is right and is strutting around victoriously, he cant leave it alone, and comes back for more confrontation, twice as aggressive, twice as out of control and in the process making him look the biggest ****er in the history of television.

There is absolutely no way that this will further Danan's acting career IMO, and his agent must be screaming at the telly !

Im sure the Sunday People or some other stupid rag will pay the grinning idiot about twenty grand for - "his side of the story" - where IMO Ive no doubt he will say he was badly edited (hah!!!) ..... but after that?

My thoughts are that we will see him for many moons to come, falling out of China White (it wont be Frans club will it? lol), after a couple of babychams, fighting with photographers or fellow club go-ers, with some orange faced, blonde slapper on his arm.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2005, 08:31 AM
Pan - brilliant as ever.

I too was gob smacked at last night shinanigans. I cant believe what a jumped up little T*sser Paul is, BUT i would hate for him to leave as it gives us all something to talk about.

As for Abi - could someone fetch me a gun :ninja:

And Rebecca and Callum ..... going by the slurping i think it was a blow job, and not sex :bag: Even so, i hope their mothers werent watching.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
03-06-2005, 08:35 AM
Bonsai Wrote:Pan - brilliant as ever.

I too was gob smacked at last night shinanigans. I cant believe what a jumped up little T*sser Paul is, BUT i would hate for him to leave as it gives us all something to talk about.

As for Abi - could someone fetch me a gun :ninja:

And Rebecca and Callum ..... going by the slurping i think it was a blow job, and not sex :bag: Even so, i hope their mothers werent watching.
Yes, it was very slurpy wasnt it :bag: ... ooo Ive gone rite off me porridge... When she said, in his ear later, "I want more..." I cringed. He looked a bit embarrassed I thought.

Im with you re Danan - he is pure car crash telly - Love Island would be boring without him, which is why ITV havent thrown him out immediately - its one way of getting their ratings up!

I think if he was allowed back, Fran would walk though.

Im with you re Abi - she is an insufferable attention seeker.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
03-06-2005, 08:46 AM
Pandora Wrote:Yes, it was very slurpy wasnt it :bag: ... ooo Ive gone rite off me porridge... When she said, in his ear later, "I want more..." I cringed. He looked a bit embarrassed I thought.

He did look like he wanted the ground to swallow him up ..... rather than Rebecca swallow :ohmy:

He said something like (after the embarrassed look), "lets just take things one step at a time". Poor sod, now he has 'done the deed' with the Islands 2nd resident slapper he might of gone off her a bit.

03-06-2005, 09:19 AM
BRAVO PANDORA...BRAVO!

What a show it was. The proboscus monkey faced one is really showing her true colours isn't she, but baldy boy is an equal party in this and is just as bad. Both are sluts of the highest order.

The funniest bit was that shot with Duane and Liz eating...made me larf a lot that did.

I was wondering when there was going to be another eviction, I just thought they had posted off that girl because she looked like this :w00t: How many are going to be evicted, must come thick and fast now as its only on for another 2 weeks isn't it.

The only person who will come out of this smelling of roses is Patrick...he is getting funnier and funnier.

GOD BLESS PAPUA NEW GUINEAU!
03-06-2005, 09:28 AM
I think they said last night that an eviction would be this evening .... unless Paul left the show.

03-06-2005, 09:30 AM
It really was a triff show...it's getting better and better.
I hope Paul is not sent packing tho', because he really adds to it.
I also hope that when he comes back in tonight, there is not tons of kissing and making up with everyone.
That would be so false and unbearable.
Let the games commence!!!!
Find all posts by this user
03-06-2005, 01:11 PM
I think the reason Paul is so aggressive is that he feels inferior to the other blokes because he is so short. They all have fit, muscled bodies and are much taller than him and short men often have a complex about their height and act just like him.
03-06-2005, 01:28 PM
I watched a bit of the lice coverage last night and it was very subdued.
Jayne and Abi talked a little bit about Paul, but it got cut.
Then it switched to the lads who were saying something about how the island probably wasn't a good place for Paul to be but he probably woudln't understand that. Then Fran said he felt a bit like a bully and the rest of them all assured him that it ws Paul with the problem and not him. Then they filled up water bottles and played 'who can throw their bottle closest to the cap'.

At 1am I could stay awake no longer so I missed the rest of it - Paul still wasn't back though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Celebrity Love Island Aondeag 2 2,902 02-02-2006 09:06 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Thursday 16th June Pandora 6 1,812 16-06-2005 05:45 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Celeb Love Island - Saturday, 11th June 05 Pandora 7 2,061 15-06-2005 09:33 AM
  Give some love to The Sharpster isleofweather 7 1,718 13-06-2005 10:50 AM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Celeb Love Island - 07/06/05 Pandora 19 3,422 10-06-2005 02:29 PM
  Celeb Love Island - Saturday 04/06/05 Pandora 7 2,008 07-06-2005 06:39 AM
  Celeb Love Island - Fri 03/06/005 (contains a big spoiler for tomorrow or day after) Pandora 2 1,312 04-06-2005 03:03 PM
Last Post: isleofweather
  Celeb Love Island - Wed 1/5/05 Pandora 8 2,113 02-06-2005 06:25 PM
  Celeb Love Island - A fix ????? Pandora 8 2,091 01-06-2005 04:40 PM
  Celebrity Love Island Ceridwen 102 10,001 01-06-2005 04:34 PM
Last Post: Ghost