Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celeb Love Island - Tues 31/05/05
31-05-2005, 10:52 PM

Quite an action packed half an hour !

First of all, Lee and Jayne returned to the island. The group were told they were getting two new additions.... they waited excitedly and were screaming with joy when Lee and Jayne reappeared.

Hugs and kisses all round, everyone happy, Jayne and Lee explained where they'd been and they settled back in. Jayne commented in the video room to camera that she noticed some tensions within the group, and lots of bickering. She said she'd had a terrific chilling out time and was feeling distinctly less "hippyish and chilled" since returning to the others.

The celebs had the chance to win a day off the island, and were asked by Du'aine holding the laminate to form a line - with the most popular at its head and least popular at the end. Then they had to explain why they'd placed themselves where....

Michael placed himself last and was honest and said, "because in the first week I behaved like a prat". Paul placed himself fourth (I think), and said it was because he "could be a laugh, but knew he could also be a pain in the **** too..." then it came to Abi's turn; she had placed herself third, next to Paul and said "its because Ive got a good sense of humour and great t!ts of course...." to which Paul sneered, "Fake tits", then Abi called Paul a c**t and they started bickering in the line up while Jayne tried to tell Du'aine why she was first in the line up....

Finally it was announced that the person who had put him/herself last in the line, would go on the trip off the island and could choose a companion.
Michael chose Abi and it was revealed that it was a day out in Fiji at a Surfers complex.

Abi immediately went into a complete tizz, running here and there, glamming herself up, shrieking, "oh my god, surfers! oh my god men!" ; she put on a white mini skirt and top and practically ran to the boat, leaving Michael in her wake.
From that moment on, Abi went into complete flirt/slapper meltdown. Waggling her **** and knockers at any surfer looking in her direction, while Michael looked on like a spare part. He wasnt miserable though, he did have a laugh but it was amazing to see the Titmuss in action....

When they returned from the trip, everyone wanted to know what had gone on. Michael just stood there looking dejected while Abi wittered and twittered, totally high as a kite on the attention she got... Paul asked a question, "did they film you?" she carried on wittering that she had the main surfer dude's number; Paul asked the question again.... she continued emitting mini screeches and wittering, so he asked again... Finally she turned round, looked over her shoulder, said, "sorry? who are you?" laughed and flounced into the bedroom.

Now, the Titmus's great sense of humour isnt quite as fab as she likes to make out and coupled with the "full of herself" attitude she came back with, followed by the throwaway remark to Paul - well, it started a really nasty tirade from him.

Paul is always the first to take the p!ss out of anyone, but finds it hard to laugh at himself. Everyone else laughed at the throwaway remark but he immediately started getting very very aggressive, shouting, "Fake tits, you're nothing but fake! who the hell do you think you are???? you are SO up your own tits(!) ...." Cue everyone trying to calm the situation, then Paul started again... yelling and getting aggressive again.

This went on for some time (as well as to camera in private, where he laughingly said, "at least Ive GOT a career!" yeh Paul, rite...), finally Abi came out and was shocked that he really meant what he was saying and confronted him. He told her to f**k off and she was up her own **** and to get away from him.

Abi went to Jayne, Du'aine, and a few others and began to try and cry (anyone notice she checked momentarily to see if the camera was on her??), and get all "upset because I have had a lovely time today and he has spoilt it..." etc etc....

Finally Du'aine said, "He (Paul) is REALLY getting on my nerves now".

Patrick Kielty feigned shock and said, "oh my god, what was that? Du'aine with an opinion??????" Lol.

Most surprisingly of all - Isabella confessed to Jayne that she really likes Paul (WHYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????? for gods sake), and that they were getting close again. In fact, just after Pauls aggressive outburst, Isabella was cuddling him on the sunbed.

I really cant see anything at all to like about Paul OR Abi to be honest. Paul's constant underlying aggression is very unpleasant and always simmering under the cheeky chappie surface. Isabella really can do better.

Abi's personality is just crap. Sorry, I cant think of a better description lol.... its late - let me off :wink2:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2005, 08:03 AM
Brilliant round up of last nights events Pan :thumbsup:

I thought it was action packed too - and Abi just gets worse doesnt she. I mean, can anyone really love themselves that much ??? It seems very odd to me.

I thought Michael was brilliant on the away day and didnt throw a strop about the fact he hadnt spent any time with Abi. It was as if he knew what she would be like. I couldnt believe the way she handed her number to that surfer bloke and then feigned suprise that she had his number !!!

Im glad that Jayne is back in the camp. She does seem like the Voice of Reason there - maybe because she is one of the oldest, and its nice to have a bit of calm in the storm.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
01-06-2005, 08:04 AM
Oh Pandora THANK YOU!
I was just about to post a frantic message asking if anybody could tell me what happened last night, as I missed it all.
I just could'nt tear myself away from the final double episode of 'Desperate Housewives'.
Sounds like I missed all the excitement!!
Paul and Isabel, cuddling on a sun bed!!!!
She NEVER!!!!
yukky.
He is so horrible! :ohmy:
Find all posts by this user
01-06-2005, 08:09 AM
BRAVO Pandora!

Your summaries are better than the real thing. Whats happening with Probosus monkey and baldy boy?

Has anyone else notices Abi's funny facial tics..she blinks unnaturally quick (always the sign of a liar - or someone with bletheritus) and she flicks her tongue in and out like a lizard.
01-06-2005, 08:17 AM
Ha Ha ....
'proboscus monkey'...it's sooooooooooooooooooo true.
Very good.
:-)
01-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Thanks Pandora that fills me gaps up from a frantic 3 way remote fest what with the football on beeb 1

Isabella liking Paul is a case of low self esteem on her part - thinking that she is not good enough to get anyone better.

I think Lee would not know a decent girl if he found one in his pint of Bitter

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
01-06-2005, 09:57 AM
isleofweather Wrote:Thanks Pandora that fills me gaps up from a frantic 3 way remote fest what with the football on beeb 1

Isabella liking Paul is a case of low self esteem on her part - thinking that she is not good enough to get anyone better.

I think Lee would not know a decent girl if he found one in his pint of Bitter

Lee is the only normal one there!!!! apart from Liz from the gals as a second.

He just isnt attracted to Jayne - it happens - she should have the grace and dignity to get over it!!

Thanks for the update Pan - looks like we missed a good episode.......Paul is just disgusting and as for Isabella liking him is that for real???? shows what being stuck in isolation will do to the mind!!

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
01-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Cat - you beat me to it in mentioning Abi's twitches - I agree about her flicking her tounge in and out and yes its just like a lizard - its really fast too. Watch out for it tonight folks! Did anyone notice how worried she looked when she thought two new people would be going in last night - obviously worried about the competition or perhaps her ex going in. Also, has anyone noticed what an awful laugh KellyB has - she sounds like a fishwife.
01-06-2005, 04:33 PM
Aondeag Wrote:Oh Pandora THANK YOU!
I was just about to post a frantic message asking if anybody could tell me what happened last night, as I missed it all.
I just could'nt tear myself away from the final double episode of 'Desperate Housewives'.
Sounds like I missed all the excitement!!
Paul and Isabel, cuddling on a sun bed!!!!
She NEVER!!!!
yukky.
He is so horrible! :ohmy:

I know !!! There is something deeply wrong with that girl if she fancies such a nobber... I mean what on EARTH is there to like about him... :mellow:

Quote:BRAVO Pandora!

Your summaries are better than the real thing. Whats happening with Probosus monkey and baldy boy?

Has anyone else notices Abi's funny facial tics..she blinks unnaturally quick (always the sign of a liar - or someone with bletheritus) and she flicks her tongue in and out like a lizard.

Cheers Cat! Oooh yes, Abi is like a cross between a lizard and a rabbit - all rapid funny blinky nervous eyes and twitchy nose, then the little rapid licks of her lips..

Probosus monkey and baldy boy were fairly quiet last night. She seems to be permanently on his knee with her face/lips superglued to his neck, while he lounge lizards around...

Thanks for the thanks re the updates and also to all of you who have given me some good reputation recently for these :thumbsup: Ive gone up in the world a bit... lol

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Celebrity Love Island Aondeag 2 2,614 02-02-2006 09:06 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Celeb Love Island - Saturday, 11th June 05 Pandora 7 1,642 15-06-2005 09:33 AM
Last Post: Pandora
  Give some love to The Sharpster isleofweather 7 1,444 13-06-2005 10:50 AM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Celeb Love Island - 07/06/05 Pandora 19 2,757 10-06-2005 02:29 PM
  Celeb Love Island - Saturday 04/06/05 Pandora 7 1,555 07-06-2005 06:39 AM
  Celeb Love Island - Fri 03/06/005 (contains a big spoiler for tomorrow or day after) Pandora 2 1,104 04-06-2005 03:03 PM
Last Post: isleofweather
  Celeb Love Island -Thursday 2/6/05 Pandora 9 1,756 03-06-2005 01:28 PM
Last Post: Minklemar
  Celeb Love Island - Wed 1/5/05 Pandora 8 1,606 02-06-2005 06:25 PM
  Celeb Love Island - A fix ????? Pandora 8 1,678 01-06-2005 04:40 PM
  Celebrity Love Island Ceridwen 102 8,263 01-06-2005 04:34 PM
Last Post: Ghost