Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrities You Find Irritating - and why.....
25-09-2005, 12:39 AM

Im feeling particularly peed off tonight. Ive got a cold and my car was scratched by some jealous little scrote tonight.... so Ive decided to take out my vitriol on some deserving "celebs".

Please feel free to add your own....

Marky Mark Wahlberg - A real minger with no charisma whatsoever and a rubbish actor.

Renee Zelwegger : Face like a bulldog sucking a lemon and with a stupid, insipid, squeaky voice. Anyone see her on Parkinson last year? She just squinted and screwed her face up and acted all coy to the point where even Parky looked like he was going to vomit.

Bruce Jones (Les Battersby in Corrie) - the man who thinks, "when in doubt, just shout yer lines". An appalling actor, irritating beyond belief and no idea why the Corrie Producers think he is comedy value.

Frank Skinner - appears to have magic mirrors in his house - why else would he perceive he is some sort of (a) catch and (b) able to call women dogs when he is minging himself. He also must be deaf - because he keeps insisting on singing in all seriousness when he has a voice that sounds like a puppy being strangled.

Paul Danan - why is he even allowed to breathe air?

Darren Day - see the above.

Colin Jackson - Great at hurdling but for some reason the BBC think that because of this, you will be good as a sports presenter too. Ermmm wrong. You dress appallingly and Ive never heard one sentence come out of your mouth thats in the slightest bit interesting. Or articulate.

Liam Gallagher - someone just punch him to the ground, please. Preferably in front of a load of photographers he has just sneeringly swaggered past, swinging his arms in that OTT ape-like way.

Bob Geldof - stop using gigs like Live8 to force us to listen to your totally ****e songs. Oh, and get a wash.

Amy Winehouse - while Bob's having a bath, why dont you join him?

Nigel Harman - we know you are leaving EastEnders soon, but at least try and do a bit of acting occasionally - you are giving the wooden skirting boards a run for their money at the moment.

Ulrika Johnnson - Retire please. You are starting to look like one of those 3,000 year old mummies that they dig up in Egypt. All brown, dried up, shrivelled and boney.
Oh and your column in the News of the World, berating single mothers when you have had three children by three different fathers, is so hypocritical its unbelievable.

Finally,

Letitia Dean (Sharon in EE) - Lay off the sunbeds dear, you look like someone's been at your face with a blowtorch.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel better now. :thumbsup:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2005, 12:52 AM
I would love to see the following put into a large vat of acid simply because I find them all extremely irritating!

Jim Carey - for being Jim Carey and using up oxygen that could be better used by a family of slugs.

Ruby Wax - oh for so many reasons...but her mouth for one!

Ben Stiller/Owen Wilson/Adam Sandler - because they use up valuable film roll that could be used to film something far more entertaining like the day in the life of a mushroom!

William Haige - the voice, the smary smile, the public school boy that was obviously bullied bullied as a child...if , as much as I dispise bullies, not he should have been!

Jordan & Peter - if I have to watch another trailer for their show...I swear I will scream and through something at the screen...I couldn't give a poo about them...how the heck do they get given so much air time...they are a waste of space and air!

Jamie Cullum - for sins against jazz!

Michael Jackson - you really need to ask?

Minnie Driver - because she keeps popping up in my hand during a movie quiz game and makes me lose as I can never remember anything she has been in.

Chris Tarrant - that is my final answer you annoying little ****!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
25-09-2005, 08:48 AM
Id like to stand up for Liam Gallagher and Jamie Cullam as I like their very different musical styles - and no sins have been committed in my eyes. I like Bob Geldof too for making a splash in the world and I like some of his music - he was probably allowed to sing in such a big gig because he would have kicked himself for missing out on the experience and he was one of the principal organisers. So I can live with that.

Jordan and Peter - I dont want to see or hear any more about their relationship. Private. Not for sale.

Jodie Marsh as well - I dont want to see any more of her body or hear any details of her sex life.
In general, kiss and tells, should not be getting any money.

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
Find all posts by this user
25-09-2005, 10:33 AM
I don't think I can ever ever forgive you for dissing Colin Jackson, Pandora ...that wound is running deeper and deeper by the mili-second!:cry: [url=http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYAXGB][/url]

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
25-09-2005, 02:55 PM
David Jason

I know he is considered by many to be some sort of National Treasure, and I admit, he was good in the EARLY days of Only Fools and Horses (circa. 1988), but nowdays he irritates the @rse off me. And he has a face that you just want to punch.

Vic Reeves

He was cutting edge once (when teamed with Bob Mortimer). Now, he should be cutting his wrists.

The entire cast of Time Team (except maybe Tony Robinson, whose credibility only lives on by virtue of the fact that he was Baldrick).

They drive me up the wall. All that earnestness and enthusiasm about some broken bits of clay and dody foundations that could be an ancient mediaeval forge (but is actually more likely to be the remants of an old barbeque). It too much!!!

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
25-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Dame Edna Everage (prob spelt wrong) ..... why does this himshe get air time ? I dont find 'it' remotely funny.

Tony Blair - he is insincere, and a rubbish political leader .... and please remind me again why our troops are still fighting for the Americans ?

Anthony Worral Thompson (again prob spelt wrong) - just the sound of his voice makes me want to turn the TV off.

Carol Vorderman - GET HER OFF THE TV ... please

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
25-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Bonsai Wrote:Dame Edna Everage (prob spelt wrong) ..... why does this himshe get air time ? I dont find 'it' remotely funny.

Tony Blair - he is insincere, and a rubbish political leader .... and please remind me again why our troops are still fighting for the Americans ?

Anthony Worral Thompson (again prob spelt wrong) - just the sound of his voice makes me want to turn the TV off.

Carol Vorderman - GET HER OFF THE TV ... please

I am in sync with you with this list!

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
Find all posts by this user
25-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Tara Plonker-Porkinson.

Non-talent "celebrity" of the screechingly worst me me me kind.
25-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Normal1 Wrote:Tara Plonker-Porkinson.

Non-talent "celebrity" of the screechingly worst me me me kind.

This lady dosn't annoy me at all...infact her shows with MD on IACGMOOH were great.

She makes me larf , I think she is harmless and just needs a good friend.

I tell you who does **** me off big time though is Darrell Hannah..BOOOO THIS LADY..wether she played a fish or M Douglas's love interest in Wall Street..She was Friggin crap.
25-09-2005, 06:51 PM
THere are loads that I dislike but

Kevin Costner - How on earth did this man with the armful Oscars for Dances with Wolves - he is just a crap actor with zero talent!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I challenge you to find.... floopy 22 2,966 05-06-2008 07:31 PM
Last Post: Rob
  How to find a Church? Minklemar 13 1,525 11-10-2005 07:24 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Can you help me find this book? dab 5 897 18-12-2004 07:33 PM
Last Post: kookycat