Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrity Love Island
09-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Celebrity Love Island

When is this due to start? The build up is beginning - Chris Eubanks for 1 and Shane Lynche for 2.

Groucho do you know any more?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Celebrity Love Island
who is Shane Lynch?

i may watch it this time if I can bear to for longer than 60 seconds ... whic has Paul Dannan isn't in it I just might be able to!

btw - I caught a millisecond of his new show "test drive my girlfriend" where he was teaching some bloke to lick chocolate spread of her upper arm ... stomach churning and chilling!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
09-04-2006, 10:44 PM
Celebrity Love Island
Shane Lynch Dollydelightful is an ex Westlife member, he was in the Games last year and near became a star high diver. He is very nice for a man who continully messes with his eyebrows, but don't worry about this.
09-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Celebrity Love Island
Cat Wrote:Shane Lynch Dollydelightful is an ex Westlife member, he was in the Games last year and near became a star high diver. He is very nice for a man who continully messes with his eyebrows, but don't worry about this.

ooh yes! the guy who had gone mad with the black marker pen all over his body ... bet his mum was really cross with him that day!

I thought he was marrie d and a born again Christian ...doesn't sound very Christian to me ... going on a dating show on national tv whilst the wife is at home with the kids.

first of all I thought it was Shane Ritchie and I thought ... goodness me he will stew in that heat in that full length leather coat.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
09-04-2006, 11:01 PM
Celebrity Love Island
Phowarrrr I hope The Lynch IS appearing........... mmmm mmmmmm mmmmm..... :naughty:

Apparently Lee Ryan of Blue, Anferneeeee Hutton (retch) and the hideous wonky eyed emaciated 'model' Jasmine Lennard have been approached.

CLI is also going head to head again with Big Brother (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr), with BB lasting for a monumental (and totally unnecessary) four months ! :unsure:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
09-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Celebrity Love Island
Pandora Wrote:Phowarrrr I hope The Lynch IS appearing........... mmmm mmmmmm mmmmm..... :naughty:

Apparently Lee Ryan of Blue, Anferneeeee Hutton (retch) and the hideous wonky eyed emaciated 'model' Jasmine Lennard have been approached.

CLI is also going head to head again with Big Brother (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr), with BB lasting for a monumental (and totally unnecessary) four months ! :unsure:

OH THANK YOU PANDY PANTS...I too love Shane. Didn't want to come totally out but here I am.....yes siree.

Why do they go head to head - the same people watch each (me) and actually I don't think 4 months is unnecessary, a whole life time like in Germany (or as near as it) would do me.
10-04-2006, 06:40 AM
Celebrity Love Island
I thought Shane Lynch was Boyzone.

I'll probably catch snippets of this but don't intend getting hooked.
10-04-2006, 06:47 AM
Celebrity Love Island
maxine Wrote:I thought Shane Lynch was Boyzone.

I'll probably catch snippets of this but don't intend getting hooked.

I stand corrected by your big sweeping hook of a tongue Max.

Beware though, Patrick was electric and made the show but unfortunately we won't have the plank of presenting wood in odd unsuitable clothing for a beach (think the pink 60,s coat and lippy) that is Kelly Brooks (is that her name? anyway you know the one). Shame.
10-04-2006, 06:49 AM
Celebrity Love Island
Dolores Wrote:first of all I thought it was Shane Ritchie and I thought ... goodness me he will stew in that heat in that full length leather coat.

I LOLLED quite hysterically at this Dolores.

:fireman:
10-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Celebrity Love Island
Cat Wrote:Beware though, Patrick was electric and made the show but unfortunately we won't have the plank of presenting wood in odd unsuitable clothing for a beach (think the pink 60,s coat and lippy) that is Kelly Brooks (is that her name? anyway you know the one). Shame.

I think I heard that Denise Van Outen was doing the Kelly Brook thing this year.............& I'll definately be tuning in if Shane Lynch is in it.......probably be channel hopping between this & BB like I did last year :nerd:

I really really hope Chris Eubank isn't in it, he really made me cringe in CBB

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Have you changed your view of any of the Love Islanders? Minklemar 4 3,738 01-09-2006 04:34 PM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR
  Dont Miss Love Island Tonight (sunday)!!! Its A Corker!!!! Pandora 8 3,032 17-08-2006 11:57 AM
Last Post: MariaRob