Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebs will have to eat kangaroo bits
10-11-2004, 10:45 AM

Telly chiefs are to serve up a disgusting bush tucker trial in the new series of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

Celebritries are given tasks in order to win treats and rewards. Tv bosses are going to make it even tougher on the celebs for the new series. This time round, celebrities will be forced to eat kangaroo testicles!

Could you do it?
What would you be prepared to eat?

Register/Signup and let us know if you're brave enough for the jungle balls trial!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2004, 10:50 AM
I think i could eat a cooked Kangaroo testicle for charity, but i would draw the line at anything live and wriggling. I also couldnt, COULDNT eat an eyeball. When they all describe what its like, how you crush it with your teeth and gung flys out .... the thought just makes me want to puke.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
10-11-2004, 03:58 PM
Same here Bonnie, I simply couldnt eat ANYTHING that was alive. Jenny Bond's bug challenge last year where she ate everything put in front of her, no matter how disgusting, was mind boggling. Even Ant and Dec couldnt believe it. She tucked in like she was eating roast beef ....

As for the eyeball.... Im not squeamish but watching Jordan trying to eat it back in February, made me shut my eyes and clamp my teeth together ... ewwwww
10-11-2004, 04:42 PM
I heard this on radio 2 this afternoon.

Egh, I don't know if I could do it. I think anything of that nature is very tough and chewy. I remember watching a programme, I think it was fear factor and they were eating testicles on there and wow, they took some chewing.
10-11-2004, 04:45 PM
I just think that i could cope with almost anything ... if it were cooked - oh, and if squillions were being raised for charity.

I could even eat one of those wiggly white wormy thingies if it were cooked.

Never in a million years though could i eat deep fried eyeball. Yuck.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
10-11-2004, 05:55 PM
I could probably eat the mealy worms and small things, even if they were alive, but like Bonnie an eyeball would be out of the question.
10-11-2004, 06:02 PM
I don't think I would eat anything - I am very particular about what I put in my mouth Smile
10-11-2004, 06:26 PM
ilovesurvivor Wrote:I don't think I would eat anything - I am very particular about what I put in my mouth Smile
Im sayin nowt :mellow:

:laugh:
10-11-2004, 06:58 PM
The worst thing I ever saw was on the Fear Factor where they had to eat a pigs rectum, it was about 5 inches long with hair.

Not good...a kangaroos ball would be a delicious in comparison.
10-11-2004, 08:27 PM
Cat Wrote:The worst thing I ever saw was on the Fear Factor where they had to eat a pigs rectum, it was about 5 inches long with hair.

Not good...a kangaroos ball would be a delicious in comparison.

:shock: OMG! Mind you that programme is DISGUSTING with the eating challenges. In fact I think that is one of the worst things I ever heard. To me it just shows how they would completely debase themselves for money. .... see my signature below!

As for eating anything "alive and wriggly" I always insist on it "eating" me after I've "eaten" it! :wink2: Blush

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What celebs would u like to c next year? claire 20 4,216 16-12-2004 12:54 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Is IAC running out of steam - and "celebs"? Normal1 17 2,377 03-12-2004 01:45 PM
Last Post: Normal1
  Celebs are in the jungle already... tpt 5 1,329 21-11-2004 06:07 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Line up confirmed? - Are these the celebs going Haydon_acc2 41 9,496 16-11-2004 09:42 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  More Confirmed Celebs Haydon_acc2 35 7,837 08-11-2004 07:40 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Jungle Celebs In For Shocks Haydon_acc2 7 1,949 05-11-2004 10:39 PM
Last Post: Pandora