Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Champions of Europe!!!
25-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Champions of Europe!!!

Liverpool did it.
What a game!
Pretty much over in the first half.
Then Gerrard started the goals coming in.

And as for Dudec, he will now be called Dancing Dudec!
Unbelievable save just before the end of extra time and his dancing and jumping about during the penalties, and the saves, brilliant.

Well done Liverpool:thumbsup:

[Image: 429.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Champions of Europe!!!
Congratulations to Liverpool - any team that comes back from 3-0 down deserves to win!!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
25-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Champions of Europe!!!
WTG Liverpool!! If they're going to hijack an evening's TV for football then it should always be for a match like that. Smile
Find all posts by this user
25-05-2005, 10:56 PM
Champions of Europe!!!
What a fantastic Game :funky:

Well Done Liverpool
26-05-2005, 07:37 AM
Champions of Europe!!!
All credit to Liverpool, they were magnificent! :thumbsup: Loved the dancing goalie, he was ever so bendy! :laugh: I just hope that there is someway round that they can come back and defend their title next year!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
26-05-2005, 10:00 AM
Champions of Europe!!!
I agree Bella, they should change the rules to allow the holders to defend their chamionship.

Although apparently it's the same in the world cup. Even the holders have to go through the qualifying games.
The only country to get a free passage is the country where the world cup is to be held.
Me and hubby were talking about this last night and we reckon Britain should host the world cup, then England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland would get automatic places:w00t:
I mean, lets face it, thats the only way Northern Ireland are going to get into the world cup:ninja:

[Image: 429.gif]
26-05-2005, 10:28 AM
Champions of Europe!!!
Congratulations to Liverpool

What fantastic spirit to come back from 3-0. Amazing. Well deserved. Isn't it also nice to here that the fans interviewed have scouse accents!
Find all posts by this user
26-05-2005, 11:39 AM
Champions of Europe!!!
Andrea Wrote:I agree Bella, they should change the rules to allow the holders to defend their chamionship.

Although apparently it's the same in the world cup. Even the holders have to go through the qualifying games.

Really, I didn't know that, Andrea. I thought the holders got an automatic place, it does seem very unfair doesn't it.

It really wouldn't help if Scotland got automatic qualification, they never make it to the next round and their chances of doing that are worse now!

Haven't Northern Ireland been in the World Cup though, a few tournaments ago I am sure both the Irish teams were there, along with England & Scotland.

26-05-2005, 11:40 AM
Champions of Europe!!!
Patsy Wrote:
Congratulations to Liverpool

What fantastic spirit to come back from 3-0. Amazing. Well deserved. Isn't it also nice to here that the fans interviewed have scouse accents!

Patsy, as much as I am not keen on the Liverpool accent ( I still blame that silly bint Shannon of FW's) it was lovely to hear them being so happy and so excited. I am thrilled for them!

26-05-2005, 11:57 AM
Champions of Europe!!!
I wasn't going to bother with the second half but felt bad about feeling that way so thought 'ah well best stand by my team till the bitter end' and then wham bam thank-you maam...what a half...woo wooo it's great to see the Reds back up there again where they belong! :thumbsup:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  English Champions chicken_boy 9 1,704 05-11-2004 12:47 PM
Last Post: Flyo