Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Changes In Popularity
02-11-2004, 08:49 PM
Changes In Popularity

Many acts popularity has changed drastically since the start of the finals I feel! Before the live shows even started, people were raving about G4 and Rowetta, now it seems Tabby, Cassie and Steve are the hot favourites with G4 and Rowetta becoming a little less tipped. I find it weird how Cassie was dismissed before the shows started as being an early boot, I think she could be in for the long haul now, she's picking up on the polls and she's now third favourite to win on some betting sites. I think it is now obvious that Two to Go and Voices with Soul will not be with us for much longer, I also think we could lose Steve or Rowetta if they drop into bottom two due to Sharon and Louis' open hatred for Simon. Have your opinions changed on the 7 remaining?

Gone up in estimation:

Cassie
Tabby
Rowetta

Same:

Steve
G4

Down in estimation:

Voices with soul
Two to Go

Ads The Mole Man! (Now comes with Braces!)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2004, 09:51 PM
Changes In Popularity
Gone up in estimation:

Cassie
Tabby
Rowetta
Voices with Soul

Same:

None

Down in estimation:

Steve
G4
Two to Go
02-11-2004, 09:58 PM
Changes In Popularity
I still like the ones I liked at first:

Voices with Soul
Rowetta
Steve
Tabby

the rest are just also-rans IMO. To be honest I don't find any of them really exciting. I wish they were able to show case their own musical/songwriting abilities.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
03-11-2004, 12:17 PM
Changes In Popularity
Imho G4's finest hour was Bohemian Rhapsody and each week I've disliked them a bit more.Now I kinda find them a bit embarassing to watch. Rolleyes

Rowetta's first impression on me was that she was awful but I've really changed my opinion of her now and think she is truly fabulous.I do hope she wins but think she may become a victim of the judges' bickering....which is annoying me more each week. :ranting:

Oh wad some power the giftie gie us
To see oursel's as others see us!'' Robert Burns.
07-11-2004, 03:19 PM
Changes In Popularity
Have always liked:

I always liked Steve....if only for the Phwoooar factor.

I still see the huge potential in G4 and so am still very much behind them I just wish Louis would sort it out and give them something decent to sing! :ranting:

Have always been neutral:

Tabby - he needs a band...desperately but is entertaining!

VWS - Have seen it all before!

2 to Go - I like Pete but can't stand her....it's a bit like Clint Eastwood casting Sondra Locke in his films...she spoilt the show....or John Lennon letting his missus sing with Beatles - IT SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED!

Roberta - I didn't mind her and her sound although there are alot like her around at the moment!

Have never liked:

Rowetta - although I am happy to admit she has an incredible voice I just don't like that style of music....Shirley Bassie ruined so many variety shows for me as a kid and that is who Rowetta reminds me of!

Cassie - She just bugs me....I don't know why but I just really don't warm to her in the slightest!

Verity - Peeerlllllleeeeeeeease get a back bone!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]