Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charity Event at Trinity Jewellery
11-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Charity Event at Trinity Jewellery

As most of you know, I make my own jewellery and run my website Trinity Jewellery http://www.trinity-jewellery.co.uk

Last year I hosted a fund-raiser for my friend whose 2 boys have muscular dystrophey. I was delighted when I raised £350 and so was my friend.

This year I am hosting another fund-raiser for another friend of mine, whose wee boy Ollie who is 7. Ollie has severe autism and attends St Crispins, a special school in Edinburgh. Like any school St Crispins rely a lot on fund-raisers, and this goes towards the running of the school, organising day-trips and also providing rest-byte care for the children.

I am having an Open House on 10th May and 20% from all sales on the night will be donated to the school. As a lot of my customers order on-line I am also donating 20% from all on-line sales from now until 12th May. All orders on-line will also be put forward to receive a Trinity Jewellery hand-created necklace.

I will also be running a raffle on the night - Tickets are on sale at £1.00 per strip - there will loads of prizes on offer including some of my jewellery, wine, chocolates etc and if any of you would like purchase raffle tickets please contact me and I can either provide my Paypal address or home address for you to forward a cheque.

When I ran this last year, another website that I visit took part in the raffle and there were 3 winners from there!

It would be great if you help me raise funds for a fantasic cause and hey, you can update your spring/summer jewellery wardrope at the same time or even win some fabulous prizes!

My website address is TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT

Thank You!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply