Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cheryl Cole to be new X factor judge
11-06-2008, 03:29 PM

Hm, reserve judgement on that one. Glad Sharon has gone though and hope its not just another publicity stunt. Her stupid bickering, along with Louis Walsh, really ruined it IMO.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2008, 05:31 PM
bit like you MR - as long as it's NOT Sharon - I'm happy!

don't know much about Cheryl Cole really - but didn't she go through this herself with the Rivals programme? she might be too fluffy and sympathetic seeing as it wasn't that long ago she was being judged.

isn't she the one who clobbered the toilet attendant?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Deep joy.

12-06-2008, 01:31 AM
Dolores Wrote:bit like you MR - as long as it's NOT Sharon - I'm happy!

don't know much about Cheryl Cole really - but didn't she go through this herself with the Rivals programme? she might be too fluffy and sympathetic seeing as it wasn't that long ago she was being judged.

isn't she the one who clobbered the toilet attendant?

Oh she's a celebrity is'nt she?

Thats if winning a place in a TV phone-in show manufactured girl-band, being charged for racially aggrivated assault on an unsuspecting member of the public and marrying a philandering footballer makes you a celeberity

The ironic thing about life is that no one gets out alive...Huh
12-06-2008, 05:55 AM
Slipper Wrote:Oh she's a celebrity is'nt she?

Thats if winning a place in a TV phone-in show manufactured girl-band, being charged for racially aggrivated assault on an unsuspecting member of the public and marrying a philandering footballer makes you a celeberity

This is England 2008 Slips, a CV like that gets you pretty near the top of the celebrity tree!

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
12-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Groucho Wrote:This is England 2008 Slips, a CV like that gets you pretty near the top of the celebrity tree!

I know she does the falling out of a club drunk but where are the drugs? thats her failing

:devil:

The ironic thing about life is that no one gets out alive...Huh
12-06-2008, 12:28 PM
Dolores Wrote:isn't she the one who clobbered the toilet attendant?

Mmmm, after calling her a jigaboo if memory serves.

I will also reserve judgement, but can't really see that she's got enough experience of the business or, come to think of it, talent and good judgement.

Doesn't matter to me, cos I'll watch it anyway. I just wish it was Louis Walsh who'd gone, irritating little twonk.
12-06-2008, 12:50 PM
I was hoping for someone a little more mature than Cheryl. Someone in her 50s, like Sharon. Someone who has opinions and a personality, and will tell it how it is.

Instead i can see Cheryl just being a clothes horse. Looking gorgeous, smiling a lot, simpering a lot - and being boring.

Its like the men (Simon and Louis) are the mature music peeps who know their stuff, and the ladies now are just ornaments.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-06-2008, 02:31 PM
Bonsai Wrote:Its like the men (Simon and Louis) are the mature music peeps who know their stuff, and the ladies now are just ornaments.

Agreed, it's good that eveyone knows where we stand now! :thumbsup:

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
03-11-2011, 08:23 AM
Warm, cozy and comfortable, these slippers are fully lined with sheepskin and have a soft UGG Tassel Short Women's Boots 5835, flexible outer. They're constructed to mold to your foot, so you'll never want to take them off. Best of all, they're fashionable enough to wear out in public - while they're clearly comfortable slippers UGG Special Style Sienna Miller Tall Women's Boots 5816, they won't look ridiculous out and about in the world.UGG Classic Cardy Women's Boots 5819 may have come from modest beginnings, but these days, the fashionableUGG Ultimate Bind Women's Boots 5219 can be spotted on everyone from college kids across the northeast to celebrities looking to give their feet a rest from six inch heels. Get yourself a pair of Uggs this fall to ensure that you don't just stay toasty, but you also stay fashionable UGG Sunburst Tall Women's Boots 5218 as well. There's no reason that you should have to sacrifice style just to stay warm - Ugg provides styles that will keep your toes warm and cozy and will still make you look great!These days, everyone's on the lookout for comfort and quality UGG Foxfur Women's Boots 8686. Whether it's the clothes we wear, the cars we drive or the furnishings in our homes, people across the country seem to be migrating towards all-natural UGG Mocha Tall Women's Boots 5163 that look and feel great-and last a lifetime. That's probably why UGG Australia footwear has become so popular.First, Baywatch bombshell Pam Anderson was spotted wearing her comfy sheepskin UGG Romantic Flower Short Women's Boots 5801, both on and off set in the early '90s. Next, trendsetters Kate Hudson and Sienna Miller caught on and starting stepping out in UGG Roxy Short Women's Boots 5828. Then, Oprah Winfrey fell in love with the cozy Classics and featured UGG Sheepskin Cuff Women's Boots 1875 on her show. One by one, women across the country slipped out of their tight, pinched heels and into the soft, year-round comfort of UGG boots.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Judge Cheryl MariaRob 9 4,562 03-11-2011 08:23 AM
Last Post: cheapugg
  X-factor drinking game .... Dolores 31 11,596 03-12-2006 04:56 PM
Last Post: Cjem spud
  x factor theme tune for your phone cavalier1962 4 1,845 05-11-2006 08:07 PM
Last Post: Northern angel
  x-factor jackie 10 2,355 30-10-2006 03:50 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  Who is your favourite Judge? ils 40 5,080 01-10-2006 10:47 AM
Last Post: Fee For All
  General X-Factor stuff! Coastie 33 4,376 28-09-2006 03:21 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  X-Factor Bingo Room WayneH 1 1,298 21-09-2006 04:18 PM
Last Post: WayneH
  X factor just opened a cool interactive site cubase 5 2,531 21-09-2006 01:31 PM
Last Post: jarael
  x factor jackie 6 1,629 11-09-2006 07:24 PM
Last Post: jackie
  x FACTOR BLOGGS. Northern angel 3 1,352 31-08-2006 10:50 PM
Last Post: Northern angel