Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childish behaviour
21-04-2005, 03:44 PM
Childish behaviour

The other day I bought a new CD case (the sort that holds lots of CDs). Anyway I got in, put all the CDs I wanted in it, and began my customary doodling. Ten minutes later I was feeling rather pleased with myself as my new CD case had my name on it surrounded by hearts.

Mr G then came in and asked if that was "an old one?". I told him it wasn't, feeling a bit confused. And he explained that he thought it must be because I had drawn all over it and - well basically, it was a bit childish.

The worst thing was, as I admired my handiwork, I had to agree with him. It does look like something I would have done when I was younger, and yet I'm still doing it.

So, do any of you do this, or do other things that your parters or anyone finds childish. Or do they do anything you think is childish?

Please tell me I'm not alone Big Grin

Gel x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Childish behaviour
Gelastic you not alone if I don't get what I want I sulk :laugh: and on one or two occasions I have been known to revert to the very childish behaviour of stamping my feet Blush

XXxCheekyChopsXXX Heart
21-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Childish behaviour
Well, I still laugh if someone guffs and I definitely think that there is nothing funnier than a well-timed fart gag.

I also get a childish pleasure out of swearing that I really should've grown out of.

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Childish behaviour
Dare I ask how old you are, Gelastic?

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
21-04-2005, 05:04 PM
Childish behaviour
Just think how chic it would look with a stained glass cover...

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
21-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Childish behaviour
Is Mr Gelastic never childish then? Rolleyes :laugh:

Doodle away Gelastic, you know you want to!
21-04-2005, 05:10 PM
Childish behaviour
Apparantly not Rothera... well according to him anyway Big Grin

I'm definately old enough to know better Blink. But 25 is my story and I'm sticking to it Big Grin

Gel x
22-04-2005, 09:48 AM
Childish behaviour
When I read this thread yesterday I couldnt think of anything that I did that was childish, but then I have just posted in the Paxman thread and it reminded me.............

I shout childish "taunts" at the telly - when BLiar comes on, I shout "Liar liar, pants are on fire"........... :laugh:

I also lick sweets and chocolate in the hope that Mr I will refuse after I have done it......well, he does it to me :glare:

And the worst childish habit I have, is when I am with my sisters or really close friends, if we are having a meal (regardless of where - I did it at my sis' wedding last year and got told off by my posh Auntie :naughty: ) I will chew a mouthful of food, then open my mouth wide and show it to my victim (sis or mate) in an "insulting manner" Blush :shutup:

I'll get me coat.......I AM nearly 41.................honest!!!!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
22-04-2005, 09:50 AM
Childish behaviour
I pinch when I'm bored Blush

Bollox to potplants
22-04-2005, 09:52 AM
Childish behaviour
I dont think i have any childish behaviour - the only thing i love is kids sweets. I havent grown out of them.

I adore Woolworths Pic-n-mix (shrimps and bananas are the best), and im always buying Haribo :w00t:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Inexplicable cat behaviour survivorfan 23 1,156 17-09-2005 10:25 PM
Last Post: Marmoset