Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Trees
25-11-2005, 05:01 PM
Christmas Trees

Maybe we could have a 'guess who's christmas tree this is' competition with photies and stuff.......

or maybe I should just go to the pub.......
:w00t:

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2005, 05:22 PM
Christmas Trees
I saw three houses with their *lights* (aka Blackpool illuminations) from the train tonight. :mellow:

Does anyone on here have a 10 foot inflatable Snowman in their garden? And a chaser-lights Santa shimmying up the chimney?

Like the Christmas Tree idea though. Post again when you come in from the pub and volunteer to organise it :w00t:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
25-11-2005, 05:49 PM
Christmas Trees
I can't fit a tree in my house so instead I shall have lights ....strung down the wall in a christmas tree design...did last year it looked really good!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-11-2005, 06:16 PM
Christmas Trees
Coastie Wrote:I can't fit a tree in my house so instead I shall have lights ....strung down the wall in a christmas tree design...did last year it looked really good!

good lord lady! how big do you want your tree to be ...that is a poor excuse and one you wont be able to use this year with the "little ones" to think of this year ... go on get a little one for their first Christmas!

....and TE I think it is a fab idea ... do we send the pics into you and then you post them up then? come on direct us!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
25-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Christmas Trees
Dolores Wrote:good lord lady! how big do you want your tree to be ...that is a poor excuse and one you wont be able to use this year with the "little ones" to think of this year ... go on get a little one for their first Christmas!

....and TE I think it is a fab idea ... do we send the pics into you and then you post them up then? come on direct us!

I have had a little one before and it was sooo sweet I have kept it in dead brown form in the back garden awaiting an official burial for the last two years......I prefer my light arrangement as it is far more practical....I do it over the fire plave and put my presents in the fire place (cos I don't use the fire as a fire although I could)....besides could you see the trouble Sid and Milo would cause if I had a tree in the house.....they'd be swinging from the baw bals and singing 'There Are Now Cats In America' from the tops of their squeaks and I would have no peace at all over the Christmas period!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
25-11-2005, 08:07 PM
Christmas Trees
I'm embarrassed to say that I already have my (as yet naked) tree in the window Blush

I'm not usually in such a rush but I bought a new one this year and, of course, had to get it out of the box and have a look. Having untangled all the branches and arranged it I couldn't be bothered to put it back so it's just sitting there waiting to be decked out.

A competition sounds good but has anyone else got theirs out yet?
25-11-2005, 08:43 PM
Christmas Trees
Coastie Wrote:I have had a little one before and it was sooo sweet I have kept it in dead brown form in the back garden awaiting an official burial for the last two years......I prefer my light arrangement as it is far more practical....I do it over the fire plave and put my presents in the fire place (cos I don't use the fire as a fire although I could)....besides could you see the trouble Sid and Milo would cause if I had a tree in the house.....they'd be swinging from the baw bals and singing 'There Are Now Cats In America' from the tops of their squeaks and I would have no peace at all over the Christmas period!

Do you mean this one.........

[Image: S3400039.jpg]

as presented by my ...... erm..... "glamorous" assistant Thora.
25-11-2005, 09:04 PM
Christmas Trees
We usually put our tree up today, but our eldest is visiting his mamaw and we are going to wait till he gets back. Plus we are just lazing about today after the tryptophan and sugar yesterday...:wacko:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
25-11-2005, 10:59 PM
Christmas Trees
We usually put our tree up about 2 weeks before Xmas.
And I think it's a fabby idea to have a guess the tree and owner.
But we'll all guess Voicy's upside down one with no trouble:laugh:

[Image: 429.gif]
26-11-2005, 08:04 AM
Christmas Trees
Patsy Wrote:Do you mean this one.........

[Image: S3400039.jpg]

as presented by my ...... erm..... "glamorous" assistant Thora.

Yes thats the one! Little 'dead' sweetie that it is!

Gosh my bum is huge!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Happy Christmas Saedhb 4 1,723 24-12-2009 02:23 PM
Last Post: Rob
  Christmas cupcakes jeryruse 2 1,284 17-12-2009 05:44 PM
Last Post: Mars
  Christmas spinach filo torte jeryruse 1 1,249 17-12-2009 12:59 PM
Last Post: jeryruse
  Tired of Christmas yet? karenh 8 2,047 28-12-2008 10:45 AM
Last Post: Buzz
  Merry Christmas Bonsai 8 2,033 27-12-2008 04:48 PM
Last Post: Seabreeze
  Christmas Parties Slipper 18 3,359 12-12-2008 01:45 PM
Last Post: Slipper
  A Christmas wish for you all! ~ils~ 11 2,815 02-01-2008 07:23 PM
Last Post: Tigereye
  The Christmas Rat Rob 1 1,329 11-12-2007 07:16 PM
Last Post: Rob
  Record your first sighting of domestic Christmas decorations here! Dolores 58 4,522 27-05-2007 05:23 AM
Last Post: Seabreeze
  Merry Christmas..ho Ho Ho! Coastie 9 1,688 26-12-2006 12:19 AM
Last Post: secrets