Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class of '76
03-10-2005, 05:50 PM
Class of '76

At least i think thats what its called. It stars Robert Carlyle (sp) and it starts this evening. I dont know whether its a one off, or a series - but i love 'Robert' so i think im going to enjoy it.

I do love an evening drama :laugh:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2005, 05:53 PM
Class of '76
I'll have to tape this as Waking the Dead is on the other side, but it looks quite good. Is the second part on tomorrow?

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
03-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Class of '76
Watched part one of this tonight.... VERY confusing I thought. Are we to believe the image of the 33rd child in the school photo is a ghost photo and that this ghost is the one doing the class in one by one, wreaking revenge on the whole lot of them for something they all did to him in life. Looks like that is where we are heading anyway. As for Robert Carlyle... love him to bits... but someone should give him a good dinner and fast.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
04-10-2005, 09:12 AM
Class of '76
It was a real slow starter - trying a bit to hard to be atmospheric I thought. But it did get more intriguing towards the end so I'll be watching again tonight. Although I probably would be even if it was total cack cos I love Robert Carlyle.
04-10-2005, 09:15 AM
Class of '76
I gave up after 45 minutes, it was just too slow for me.
04-10-2005, 12:01 PM
Class of '76
It was definately slow, but fairly enjoyable. I will be watching tonights final episode in the hope that all will become clearer.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
04-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Class of '76
This looked really good from the trailers but I just could not get into it and got bored after the first 15 minutes and watched something else. Shame cos I really like Robert Carlyle - he is a fabulously versatile actor.
Find all posts by this user
04-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Class of '76
I rarely watch programmes like this ... too long winded and at the end i usually just don't "get it" ... however this one had a bloody good hook in Robert Carlyle so i watched and rather enjoyed. Like you Maxine I'm not too bothered if I don't "get it" cos i just love Robert Carlyle! :wub:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
04-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Class of '76
What a load of cack! :angry:
What a waste of 3 hours
Slow, boring and a rubbish unbelievable plot :bored:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
05-10-2005, 07:00 AM
Class of '76
Bob Wrote:What a load of cack! :angry:
What a waste of 3 hours
Slow, boring and a rubbish unbelievable plot :bored:

Have to agree with you Bob. I'm still not sure what I'm supposed to believe. Was the ghost of her dead twin doing the murders? Or was she a nutter doing them herself? And if so, who is the boy in the school photo? Kept me awake for oooh....minutes wondering about that one!