Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic FM
19-02-2005, 09:04 AM
Classic FM

Our radio is permanently tuned into Classic FM as Radio 3 always made me feel like I didn't want to live anymore....

Anyway, its very good to relax to and at least one good byproduct of the constant repetitiveness of Classic FM is that the children often hum Mozart ditties to themselves as they stare manically at the latest Playstation game.

Oops, did I say repetitive? Hmmm. Can seem so when you've heard Barber's "Adagio for Strings" for the trillionth time that week.....

Actually what really bugs me (apart from the repetitiveness and some of the more patronising and self-obsessed presenters, a certain Yorkshire-born soprano springing to mind first, rapidly followed by an ex-politician who thinks that the whole world shares his bizarre tastes), is the too-frequent and intensely irritating adverts!

perhaps I should go back to Radio 3? Noooooooooooooo!!!!! Anything but that!!!!!!!!!

:ghost: Tis better to lose a lover , than to love a loser
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2005, 09:49 AM
Classic FM
My radio is tuned to Radio 1, I did abscond to Radio 2 for a while, but I swapped back about 6 months ago.......

I have decided I am going to treat myself and Mr Q (for work) to digital radios - I can then have Planet Rock on and relive my past while cooking the tea Big Grin

Perhaps thats something you should look at Spooky - so much more variety, also I listen to on line radio when I am at the PC - there is a choice of all types of music!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
19-02-2005, 09:59 AM
Classic FM
I have only recently started listening to the radio. This form has always been, for me, a strange mode of entertainment. Each station has a particular flavour and I suppose what I would be interested in is a range e.g fun music, interesting chats, news, diverse range of music aired etc etc Havent really found a station that does this so I get bored with the radio in general very easily. Sometimes it is just noise.

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
Find all posts by this user
04-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Classic FM
I have now had the "pleasure" of listening to Classic FM in the middle of the night on Saturdays and Sundays. Have you heard it? It's all mental electro-acoustic pops and whistles compositions. Bizarre.

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Classic Tracks waylander 7 1,364 04-04-2005 10:31 AM
Last Post: Isis