Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleo
12-01-2007, 12:00 PM
Cleo

Well at the moment Im firmly in the I Love Cleo camp. She is stunningly attractive, has a personality to match, is gentle and kind and has a lot of dignity.

She comforted Jade after Jackiey's departure, but knew when to step back.

She told Leo off in dignified tones about his excessive use of bad language (not that he apologised or took any notice).

Yes, she overreacted in the diary room to Jackiey's departure by sobbing, but as has been said, it was the champagne talking and the fact that she believed Jackiey to be a wee bit more vulnerable than she is. I think they saw Jackiey as a childlike person, which in some ways she was, but complexly she was also a tough ol boot that could look after herself.

I liked the fact that she told Shilpa off for dissing Dirk "because he is old"...... in fact the more I think about it Cleo would be an ideal match for Dirk.

Finally, when Carole Malone started pressing Cleo for details about Kenny Everett, Cleo admitted in the garden that she would have married him, knowing he was gay and that there wouldnt be a sexual relationship and that he was her soul mate, taken away from her too soon.

When Carole pressed her further (turning instantly from friend into a typical prying journo), Cleo started to cry quietly........ Unable to resist, Carole pressed home the advantage and pried even more and at that point, Cleo said in a dignified voice, "Please stop. Im not prepared to answer any more questions about Ken. And that is that"..... Carole shut her mouth immediately.

Id love Cleo to win this.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Cleo
Well, call me cynical, but I just don't believe anyone is that nice, that understanding and that tolerant.
12-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Cleo
She had been my favourite up until her pathetic blubbing in the diary room about Jackay going into the night without her shoes like some poor Dickensian waif, and would BB look after her (!)(?) - WTF? Did she think they would throw her out on the big bad streets all on her own instead of being picked up in a limo and pandered to? She really got on my nerves then and think she is playing a game now being all nicey nicey so as the public will like her. Pah!:evilmad:

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
Find all posts by this user
12-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Cleo
Well we will have to wait and see if Cleo is playing a game. If she stays in the house a long time, it will be evident that she is. No-one can keep up an act for a month.

12-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Cleo
I like Cleo too. Her, Dirk and Jo seem like the only decent people in there.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
12-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Cleo
maxine Wrote:Well, call me cynical, but I just don't believe anyone is that nice, that understanding and that tolerant.

people who are desparate to be liked are! Smile

I quite like Cleo, but I do think she is trying too hard.

Does she remind anyone else of the Joker off batman the way the corners of her lips are upturned?! I think of it everytime I see her!
13-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Cleo
She is just so besotted with Dirk, don't you think?

And who can blame her...

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
13-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Cleo
I agree. Im sure that as soon as Shilpa is evicted, she will start sidling up to Dirk.
They'd make a very handsome couple.

17-01-2007, 08:26 AM
Cleo
I am not overly impressed with Cleo now. I think her ar$e must be very sore from sitting on the fence. Why did she just sit there and let the girls slag Shilpa off for blocking the toilet instead of saying something. Admitedly it was a bloody stupid thing to do, but why didn't Cleo defend her and say somethingl ike "well she didn't realise it would do that"...
17-01-2007, 09:17 AM
Cleo
Actually Cleo is going down in my estimations too - although mainly for her association with the three witches. She just sits there listening to their hateful comments .... and says / does nothing. I want her to grow a backbone and stick up for whoever their target of the hour is.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cleo - Sussed =) Repetition 25 5,679 22-05-2007 05:29 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Cleo and Jo Evicted Pandora 10 2,951 29-01-2007 01:46 PM
Last Post: Punkyfish
  More Grace Dent - and she has Cleo spot on! Pandora 4 1,133 24-01-2007 06:49 PM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR