Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleo - Sussed =)
19-01-2007, 06:50 AM
Cleo - Sussed =)

I've finally figured out the nature of the chip on Cleo's shoulder. It's been on the tip of my cerebellum for days, then her lil chat with Shilpa following Jade's squawkfest clinched it.

She's desperate, to the point of paranoia, that nobody should think ill of her.

You can almost see her brain working - it's all in the eyes. Talking to Shilpa, she'd begin some words of wisdom/concellation....they'd be making sense.. and you could see where she was headed..... THEN..... her inner voice would tell her "Damn! She might take that the wrong way." or "That sounds like I'm blaming her/them". As a result of that.... many sentences she began ended with "but"... the "but" part never expressed lest it should cause offence. Others trailed off into jumbled rantings, collections of words that meant nothing.Some just stopped..... all because she fretted that her points and/or conclusions just MIGHT be construed negatively.

If you caught it on tape... KEEP IT.... it's TV gold. A deep-rooted phobia caught on cam. With this in mind, watch it again... you can see the precise points where her brain tells her "You need to polish this up a bit or something bad might happen."...... then it's "but", "or".... silence...... or wonderfully meaningless rambling.

There's NO WAY Cleo could act this. She's genuinely afraid. The way she hangs around listening to the Jade/Shilpa conflicts and is usually the first of the others to say anything when they're over suggests that Cleo is typically confident in herself.... no more averse to conflict than anyone else. I mention this cuz it could be interesting when the house dynamic changes following the departure of either of those currently getting the attention. If Cleo gets into an argument.. I think she'll hold her own so long as it stays on topic... BUT.. if it gets personal and someone awards her a "negative personality trait" that's a little close to home... Cleo might well break down and weep.. surprising everybody who thought she was "strong". She is quite strong... but with a weak-spot; it's RIGHT THERE when she's "counselling" Shilpa.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2007, 08:03 AM
Cleo - Sussed =)
Further proof of the theory.

She didn't know where to look when telling BB her nominations. "What will people think of me?!" "OMG. What will Jade and Shilpa think of me when they get out and find out I nominated them?!"

And the reasons for those nominations, Cleo?

Can ANYBODY tell me what her reasons are... other than them being at the centre of "the division"? The woman just won't commit to any opinion through FEAR of what people might think of her.

She said quite a lot.... yet conveyed nothing at all.
19-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Cleo - Sussed =)
I have gone off Cleo big time and now actually find her rather creepy! She should definitely have gone last week instead of Carol who at least had a bit about her. I can’t stand the way she has her norks hanging out half the time as well!

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
19-01-2007, 11:06 AM
Cleo - Sussed =)
I think you are spot on Repetition. Cleo is a fence sitter of mega proportions because she hates the thought of anyone thinking ill of her.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Cleo - Sussed =)
Desparate has-been fag hag - just about sums up Cleo imo!

... and to think I quite liked her when she went in!
20-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Cleo - Sussed =)
I am sorry to bang on about her, BUT I CANNOT STAND CLEO NOW - every time her bovine white face with her bushy dyed-red big 80s hair comes onto the screen with that STUPIDLY VACANT expression on her face, especially when someone is bad mouthing Shilpa, is winding me up big time. She is typical of the "dont want to get involved" brigade. No mettle or character at all and just parades around in low cut evening dresses as its the only way she thinks she is going to get attention - grrrrrrr:wallbash: :wallbash:

20-01-2007, 03:25 PM
Cleo - Sussed =)
Gotta say that the downcast little-girl-lost eyes and the "oh this is so horrid" expression has really started getting up my nose. Grow some backbone Cleo !!!!!

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
20-01-2007, 04:54 PM
Cleo - Sussed =)
Ive gone off her too .... but mainly because of her association with the three witches.

I like her style and i love the slinky dresses, and the diamonds and the red spiky hair. She is sassy, and i like that. But i hate the way she sat squarely on the fence, although i think she veered towards the Jade camp.

I wonder what she will do now.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
20-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Cleo - Sussed =)
im sorry but if i saw somebody laying into somebody else like jade did on oxogate i would be saying something. how can you either sit there like jo and danielle ****ing themselves with laughter or like cleo pretending it aint happening?! cowards all of them!! i wonder if the boys wouldve done anything if they werent outside??

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
22-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Cleo - Sussed =)
Am I the only one who found her “acting as a character” and making advances to Dirk totally cringe worthy? She just would NOT stop. I have always thought she fancied him a bit and he just does not fancy her, get over it luv. Typical woman scorned the way she started all the bitching about him when before she would never ever say a bad word about anyone and certainly not against darling Jade.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cleo and Jo Evicted Pandora 10 2,920 29-01-2007 01:46 PM
Last Post: Punkyfish
  More Grace Dent - and she has Cleo spot on! Pandora 4 1,120 24-01-2007 06:49 PM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR
  Cleo Pandora 14 2,453 17-01-2007 03:47 PM
Last Post: Punkyfish