Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Trip is Back.....YIPEEE!
23-05-2006, 04:35 AM

Yes no word of a lie, Brendan is back with his trusty coach - first one was yesterday ITV 2.15pm set your series link now!

Hairdresser Allen is causing a stir - very good looking lad who just wants to get sloshed all the time and stripped off in the hotel bar on the first night much to Brendans indignation.

There's Cat the 'podium' dancer and mate and a rum bunch of other feisty travellers.

:thumbsup:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2006, 06:16 AM
I love this programme and Brendon is fantastic. I must say that it is on at 2.55pm though not 2.15. Allen I relly don`t like as he`s far to up himself. The old guy who`s been married for 54 years reminds me of Fred Dibnah without the cap. Will like it more in a few days time when you start to remember all the names.
Find all posts by this user
23-05-2006, 06:22 AM
Yes realised my mistake when I set my series link. Honestly Seabreeze I just don't know how I'm going to cope. I have just watched two episodes of BB to catch up, now Coach Trip to watch and what on earth am I going to do when CLI starts???

I think I'm going to ask Sky+ how much extra it would be to have 2 separate boxes so I can watch taped stuff in my bedroom.

Blimey summer 2006 is certainly going to be a tv fest and a half!!!
23-05-2006, 06:30 AM
We`ve got two BB`s to catch up on so hoping to keep up with coach trip as it`s only half an hour but by the time you run on what happend yesterday and what happened in part one it`s probably only about 15 minutes. I think it`s on for 5 weeks as well and by the sounds of it they are going to be doing a lot more than the first lot.
23-05-2006, 08:13 AM
Although I like Coach Trip, I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't bring back Come Dine With Me in this slot. They re-ran some of last year's ones which led me to believe that it was coming back for a new series Sad

I missed CT yesterday, was drifting in and out of sleep most of the day, being under the weather. Will try and catch it today.
27-05-2006, 12:50 PM
I'm up to speed now. They are heading for the coast of Portugal and 2 couples have left and 2 new ones have arrived.

It's very good, did you catch up Critters?
27-05-2006, 02:06 PM
I caught one of these this week and isn't the guy Alan, the one with his 'firend' Lorenzo? a professional actor or something, maybe it was an exotic dancer from one of them male troupe things, but I am sure he was the one who got his balls out on Richard and Judy when they did the feature on testicular cancer.....i shall google and find out...unless one of you already know..

It looks like him anyway (from a certain angle)
27-05-2006, 04:20 PM
It says they are both hairdressers, I think he looks a bit like Joey. He really is very handsome if he wasn't such a twot.

But he has calmed down a lot - after a stern talking to from Brendon - and the rest of the group are warming to them both.
02-06-2006, 05:47 PM
OOhh this show is thrilling! Loving it - you still with me Critters?

Bill and Rae what a couple, wasn't she the scariest Mary - talk about chewing a wasp, a friggin swarm more like. She reminded of that character played by Cathy Bates when the famous writer crashes and she's his best fan and saves him. Can't remember the name of the film.

And Joe and his puppet Freddie, whats this all about - is he taking the **** or what, but somehow I dont' think he is, very bizarre.

They seem to be turning on Alan and partner now dont' they??

BRAVO BRENDON BRAVO
02-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Brendon really does have to put up with some C**p but I love the way the guy imitates him. Have got 2 episodes to catch up on which I will do tomorrow.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Raef Bjayou - Apprentice star back on TV Haydon_acc2 4 3,171 22-11-2008 12:35 PM
Last Post: The Curmudgeon
  Soapstar Superstar Is Comming Back!!! Cjem spud 5 1,909 24-01-2007 12:13 PM
Last Post: Tigereye
  Coach Trip Seabreeze 3 1,228 21-04-2006 08:37 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Alive: Back to the Andes Bonsai 15 3,368 13-04-2006 09:44 AM
Last Post: PJ
  The Apprentice is back ... 22nd Feb Dolores 22 4,207 16-02-2006 11:54 PM
Last Post: ils
  A step back in time Eternity 1 997 08-10-2005 04:04 PM
Last Post: Eternity
  Coach Trip Flip 43 6,818 18-04-2005 12:50 PM